XIII

𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 (Y/n) kept rethinking that same moment between her and Sae over and over again. Even though Rin and Haru kept trying to cheer her up, their attempts had failed.

On the other hand, Sae couldn't decide if he was in the right or wrong. The same as (Y/n), he couldn't stop thinking about the conversation they had before he broke her heart. He wanted to apologize many times, but couldn't bear to look her in the eyes that were oh so hurt. 

He couldn't forgive himself for hurting her as he promised her when they were kids that they would always be by each other's side knowing that he broke that promise.

"(Y/n), Rin and I got you some donuts!" Haru and Rin entered (Y/n)'s room noticing that she was on her bed covered by her blankets. It was now winter break and they all had three weeks off.

"I don't want anything." (Y/n) mumbled as pain was visible in her voice. Rin and Haru looked at each other, they were worried about (Y/n).

"(Y/n), Sae doesn't deserve all this crying over him. He could go to hell for all I care." Rin stated. Both Haru and Rin knew how much (Y/n) had loved Sae and how her heart broke every time she heard his name.

"That's it." Haru headed to (Y/n) and pulled the covers from on top of her. "No more weeping over that fucking boy. Get up." "I don't want to." (Y/n) stated. "This is too much (Y/n). It's been days since you got out of your room. Rin and I are really worried." Haru continued.

"You guys don't have to worry, I'm fine." (Y/n) tried to pull the covers back, but failed due to Haru's powerful grip. "No, you're not. Get your lazy ass up." Haru pulled (Y/n) up. "And eat some donuts."

"Fine, leave me alone." (Y/n) rolled her eyes. "(Y/n), we're only doing this because we care about you." Rin stated. "I know, I love you guys." (Y/n) hugged the two of them as they hugged her back.

"You guys are right, I should get over him. Even if it hurts me while doing so." (Y/n) sighed. "Yes! That's the spirit! So proud of you right now." Haru exclaimed as she gave (Y/n) and Rin a donut.

"These are actually delicious, thank you both. I don't know what I could've done without you." (Y/n) showed a small smile of gratitude.

"Well, we should do something together. How about going to a party? A friend of mine invited me and told me to bring anyone. So, what do you guys think?" Rin asked.

"Is Michael going to be there?" Haru asked shyly. "You're on first name basis with Kaiser?" Rin asked as he was surprised.

"Oh, yeah, after that party of his, we've gotten closer." Haru was literally blushing.

(Y/n) and Rin smirked at each other. "And you sure that you're only.. friends? I mean that kiss he gave you back at his party was, quite the shock actually." (Y/n) teased.

"Just leave me alone! Let me live my moment. And no, I don't like him." Haru denied. "..yet." Rin teased as (Y/n) took a picture of the flustered girl.

"But, to answer your question, yeah I heard he was invited." Rin stated. "Who's hosting this party?" (Y/n) asked. "Shidou Ryusei, he told me to especially invite you both." Rin answered as the girls gave each other a look.

"I'm not going." (Y/n) stated. "What, why?" Rin questioned. "Shidou is Sae's best friend probably. There is a 99.99% chance that he invited Sae." (Y/n) spoke.

"There's also a 0.01% chance he didn't." Rin looked at Haru signalling for him to help her convince (Y/n) to go.

"(Y/n), yes Sae may have gotten an invite but there's still a fat chance he won't go. I mean, Sae is not much of a talker unless he is with people he's close to." Haru spoke.

"I'm sure he's not going (Y/n) don't worry about it." Rin tried to convince her, he had hope.

"Okay, but what about Akari and Emiko? Are they invited?" (Y/n) asked as the two others groaned.

"(Y/n)! You can't stop your life for people who don't even matter anymore! Just live your life and go to that party." Haru exclaimed.

"Fine, fine I'll go. But, if I get spilled with punch on again, I won't hesitate to fight." (Y/n) smiled.

"Yay!"

(A/N): i'm back after like what one/two months? i deeply appologize as i had many school work to catch up on and my final exams + i had writers block. anyway.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SIX THOUSAND READS!!!! i couldn't have done this with out any of you guys. i really love writing and i wish to share with you all my experience through this fanfic and many more others to come.

so thank you thank you thank you!! have a nice day, i love every single one of you who made me know that dreams are worth chasing. <3

𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷.