IV

"𝗔𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗶?" (𝗬/𝗻) 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝘀 she opened the door. "Hey (Y/n)! Oh, Sae and Rin are here too? Nice." Akari smiled as (Y/n) let her in. 

"What's up?" (Y/n) asked. "Thought we could hang," Akari answered. "Yeah, sure!" (Y/n) replied. "Brownies are in the oven," Sae announced. "Oooh, brownies!" Akari commented.

"What do you guys wanna do?" (Y/n) asked. "What about we watch a movie?" Rin suggested and everyone agreed. "Alright, you guys pick a movie, I'll make some popcorn." (Y/n) headed to the kitchen.

Once she finished, she headed to the living room with a bowl full of caramel popcorn in her hands. Everyone was huddled onto the couch, the only room left was beside Sae.

(Y/n) sat down beside the auburn-haired male as he took glances at her. Suddenly, Sae felt some weight on his shoulder. He looked at his side noticing (Y/n) asleep on his shoulder.

He smiled to himself as he continued watching her. Oh, how her chest slowly rose and fell within breaths. Suddenly, a bright flash appeared along with a shutter sound. "Oops, didn't mean to use flash." Akari giggled.

"Delete that," Sae ordered. "No." Rin laughed along with Akari as Sae rolled his eyes. "Pathetic." He'd mumble. "So, when's the wedding?" Akari teased. "Wedding..? Are you out of your mind?" Sae whisper shouted as Akari and Rin kept laughing.

"What's going on?" (Y/n) rubbed her eyes as she lifted her head from Sae's shoulder. "Nothing!" Rin and Akari ran to (Y/n)'s room.

"Oh. I'm sorry for sleeping on your shoulder." (Y/n) apologized. "It's okay." Sae rubbed the back of his neck. "Shit, the brownies!" (Y/n) gasped. "Don't worry, Akari got it out of the oven while you were asleep," Sae reassured her. "Ah, okay."

"Sae, it's getting late, we should go." Rin came out of (Y/n)'s room. "Oh, yeah," Sae replied, a part of him was sad he was leaving; however he was going to see her again at school.

"Thanks for today (Y/n)." Rin hugged the (h/c) haired girl. "No, thank you for coming." (Y/n) hugged back. (Y/n) closed the door after the two brothers left leaving her with Akari.

"I'm feeling tired," Akari admitted. "Let's rest then." Both girls headed to (Y/)'s room, resting on her bed. "Do you girls need anything?" (Y/n)'s mom checked in on the two as they shook their heads no.

"Okay, goodnight." Miss (L/n) turned off the lights as the girls slept.

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)!" Akari shook the (h/c) haired girl awake. "Five more minutes, Mom." (Y/n) mumbled half asleep. "Dammit, wake up or I'll make you," Akari warned her. "No." (Y/n) mumbled.

"Fine, you asked for it." Akari giggled evilly. "What are you—" Before (Y/n) could continue, she was drenched in water. "Akari!" The cold water made her get up swiftly.

"Oh my poor bed!" (Y/n) whined as she glanced upon her now dampened bed as Akari rolled her eyes. "Stop being a child, now come on and change we have school." 

"Fine." (Y/n) groaned.

The two girls headed downstairs noticing Miss (L/n) preparing breakfast. "Good morning girls! I've made waffles, eat up." "Mmm, these are delicious! Thank you." Akari mumbled as she took a mouthful of waffles.

"You're most welcome. Also, Akari, your father dropped off your school necessities." Miss (L/n) stated. "Ah yes, I'll go change now." Akari headed upstairs.

"Alright, I'm ready, let's go." Akari descended downstairs. "Goodbye, girls." They all bid farewell as the girls started their destination to school.

Just as they arrived, a pair of hands were placed on (Y/n)'s eyes. "Hey, Sae." (Y/n) smiled. "Oh, how did you know it was me?" Sae asked dumbfoundedly. "Because I know you, idiot." (Y/n) answered.

"What are you guys' first class?" Rin questioned. "Science." Akari and (Y/n) said in union. "English," Sae spoke. "Okay, we'll meet at lunch today?" Rin suggested as they all nodded.

As lunch arrived, the group was settled down at a table, conversing happily. (Y/n) was almost dying from laughter at a joke Rin had said. Even though Rin isn't the type of person to joke at all.

"No way she said that! 'Hey Rinnie boo!'" (Y/n) imitated as she laughed making all of them chuckle alongside her. 

"Hey, Rin!" "Oh hell no, speak of the devil." Rin rolled his eyes. It was Emiko, the girl (Y/n) had been imitating and laughing about. "What do you want Emiko?" Rin replied.

"Nothing just wanted to say hi." Emiko then seemed to be caught in a trance staring at someone. (Y/n) followed her line of sight to be met with Sae's figure. A feeling was bubbling inside her.

"Emiko?" Rin called out. "Oh, yes um, I'll see you later!" She stated as she left. "What's the deal with her?" Sae questioned. "I don't even know, but she seems nice, even though her nicknames are too much," Akari exclaimed.

"You mean a lot too much." (Y/n) giggled. "No, Akari she's pretending to be nice until she achieves something she wants, I know these types of people," Rin explained. "Yeah," The doorbell rang. "Let's just go to class."

"Alright team, I know this doesn't happen a lot, especially before nationals, but please welcome our newest team member, Emiko Kobayashi!" Coach Hiroshi announced during practice.

(A/N): ooo a cliffhanger? i have this idea for the fanfic that i'm just waiting for the right time to write it!

𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻