0 | Prologue

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 bright above as the breeze rushed through the calm atmosphere. "Goal!" The seven-year-old boy with auburn hair exclaimed as he ran across the backyard after successfully shooting the ball into the net.

The (h/c) haired girl sighed as she picked herself up from the grass after failing to stop the ball from entering the net. "Soccer is so not for me." She huffed.

"Boo, you suck. Rin is better than you," Sae commented. "Of course he is! I'll stick to what I'm best at." (Y/n) stated while doing a cartwheel.

Suddenly, the ball hit (Y/n)'s face. "Oh," Sae mumbled as (Y/n) picked up the ball. "You!" The (h/c) haired girl sprinted towards the boy as he began to run.

"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry!" Sae shouted; however, the ball made contact with the back of his head. "Oh, you're so on!" Sae picked the ball and sped after (Y/n) as she screamed and hid behind Rin.

"Oh Rin, my dear beautiful savior, help!" (Y/n) shouted.

"(Y/n), your parents are here!" Sae's mom stated. "Thank god!" The girl exclaimed. "You got lucky this time," Sae spoke as he watched his friend leave.

-

(Y/n) giggled as she successfully took the jar of cookies from above the fridge, with Sae's help, of course, letting her stand on his shoulders.

"Princess cookie snatcher to big idiot 555, mission success!" (Y/n) pretended talking into a walkie-talkie. "Hey! I didn't say yes for that to be my code name!" Sae complained.

"Shush, it suits you well!" (Y/n) got down from Sae's shoulders. She opened the jar, "Oh my god! They smell so good." (Y/n) exclaimed. "Tastes better too!" Sae stated. "Let's go to my room so we don't get caught." (Y/n) stated as Sae nodded.

"Rin, we got the cookies!" (Y/n) opened the door noticing her mother seated next to Rin as he gave her an apologetic look.

"This is princess cookie snatcher to big idiot 555," (Y/n) started. "Run!" The two ran for their lives.

-

Eleven-year-old (Y/n) yawned as she sat beside Sae on his bed, her head on his shoulder.

"Promise me something." The (h/c) haired girl spoke. "Anything," Sae replied. "Promise me that we'll always be by each other's sides." (Y/n ) said. "I promise." The auburn-haired boy replied as (Y/n) dozed off to sleep.

𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮