X

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 gonna go?" Asked Haru for the umpteenth time. "Yes Haru, I'm sure. It's gonna be a blast!" (Y/n) stated as she brushed her hair.

The girls were getting ready for the party. (Y/n) continued to brush her hair slowly yet carefully in order not to mess it up. On the other hand, Haru applied some soft makeup, not too much though.

As (Y/n) continued to get ready, she got a message on her phone.

✰: SAE💞

↳ ❝ [ (Y/n) ] ❞ 

❝ [ heyyy ] ❞ ↲

↳ ❝ [ how are you gonna go to the party? ] ❞ 

❝ [ idk haru was dropped off by her dad ] ❞ ↲

↳ ❝ [ be ready at 6 i'll pick u up ] ❞ 

❝ [ u don't have to we'll jst find another way ] ❞ ↲

↳ ❝ [ jst shut up for once and accept my once in a life time offer ] ❞ 

❝ [ don't fucking tell a girl to shut up ] ❞ ↲

❝ [ n fine i accept ur offer ] ❞ ↲

-SAE💞 reacted ♡

"Alright, Sae's gonna pick us up." (Y/n) announced to her friend. "Okay," Haru smiled as they continued what they were doing.

A car's horn was heard as the car parked in front of (Y/n)'s house. "Get in," Rin exclaimed as he was seated on the backseat. The two girls entered the car, (Y/n) in front and Haru at the back.

"So, you wore the outfit I picked for you. See, I have good taste." (Y/n) stated. "Get over it." Sae rolled his eyes playfully as he smiled a bit.

Once they arrived, the quad got out of the car right after Sae had parked it as they all walked towards the house. The backyard was filled with a few people holding something to drink.

"You guys made it!" Kaiser exclaimed. "Yeah, couldn't miss it!" Haru stated as she smiled. Then, Kaiser took Haru's hand as he kissed it gently. "Glad you made it." Kaiser gave her a wink and then disappeared.

"Well, that was—" "Unexpected." Rin interrupted (Y/n). The lot walked further into the house; however, Sae had disappeared along the way.

"Let's get something to drink," Rin suggested. "Aren't you a little young for that?" Haru asked. "You can never be too young," Rin stated as he gulped down a whole glass of whatever he was drinking as the two girls laughed together.

"Yo, Rin!" The voice belonged to Yoichi Isagi. "Come sit with us." He was accompanied by Nagi Seishiro and Hyoma Chigiri. "Is it okay with you guys if I go?" Rin asked.

"Yes, of course. We don't mind." (Y/n) stated as Rin headed to his other friends. Haru and (Y/n) headed to where it was most crowded, the backyard, as music filled the place and everyone was dancing. The two girls danced along to the music, their hair floating along the wind.

"Hey (Y/n)! Who's your friend?" Shidou questioned. "Hi, I'm Haru Suzuki!" The blondie introduced herself. "Shidou Ryusei. You're new right?" Shidou asked as Haru nodded. "Well, nice to meet you then." Shidou continued.

"I'm thirsty, do you guys want something to drink?" (Y/n) asked. "Yes, some punch please." Haru requested. "Alright, be right back." (Y/n) stated as she headed to the living room where the punch was located.

As she poured some punch into a cup, her eyes met Akari and Emiko's. "Oh look who it is, miss complains about everything," Akari exclaimed a bit loudly. "What do you want Akari?" A crowd formed around the three.

"Nothing, I just want to remind you of how pitiful and needy you are." Akari exclaimed as 'ooo's' were heard from the crowd. "Oh really? Last time I checked you couldn't get over your boyfriend even though he treated you badly because you were needy of affection which never existed." (Y/n) stated as the crowd laughed at Akari.

"...!" Akari spilled the punch at (Y/n) as she was completely drenched in punch. (Y/n) felt embarrassment fill her as she headed outside the house.

"(Y/n)!" Sae's voice exclaimed. (Y/n)'s eyes brimmed with tears, threatening to fall. "What?" (Y/n) stated as she turned around. "I saw what happened, I'm sorry." "Don't be. She's a snake, I should've expected such action from her. I don't know how we were once best friends." (Y/n) explained.

"Can I at least drive you home?" Sae asked as (Y/n) nodded. The car ride was full of silence, none of the two daring to utter a word. Once they arrived, Sae parked the car as the two headed inside.

"Your parents aren't home?" Sae asked. "Mhm." (Y/n) replied. The two entered (Y/n)'s room. "Are you sure you don't need anything?" Sae asked. "Yeah, don't worry about me." (Y/n) replied. "But, I am worried about you." This simple comment sent dozens of butterflies into (Y/n)'s stomach.

"You worry a lot." (Y/n) stated. "I think I worry just fine about you." Sae continued as he walked slowly and carefully towards (Y/n), their faces only inches apart. 

"Look me in the eyes and say you hate when I worry about you," Sae stated. "I can't." (Y/n) replied. "And why so?" "Because It'll be a lie." (Y/n) responded as she looked away.

𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷.