XI

𝗦𝗮𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗱 (𝗬/𝗻)'𝘀 chin softly and made her look back at him. "So, you like it when I worry about you?" "Maybe. Makes me feel a bit special." (Y/n) answered truthfully.

Then Sae closed the space between them as he kissed her gently yet softly. A thousand butterflies swarmed the (h/c) haired girl's stomach.

After that, Sae broke contact and smiled. "I like the taste of your lips on mine," Sae stated as he kissed her again and smiled against her lips.

They broke contact as (Y/n)'s brain couldn't process anything that happened in front of her. "If you need anything, I'll always be here if you need me even if you don't want want me to." Sae continued.

"Thank you, Sae." (Y/n) managed to utter a word as the scene kept replaying over and over again in her mind. She couldn't believe any of it. "No problem. I should go back for Rin. I'll see you later." Sae stated as he left, leaving (Y/n) occupied with her thoughts.

(Y/n) felt like she forgot something.. or someone. Haru!

✰: CERTIFIED LOVER GIRL

❝ [ HARU ] ❞ ↲

❝ [ im so sorry i left u alone smth happened ] ❞ ↲

↳ ❝ [ no worries! im hanging out w a few ppl rn ] ❞

❝ [ do u have a ride home? ] ❞ ↲

↳ ❝ [ sae said he'll drive me home ] ❞

❝ [ alright be safe ] ❞ ↲

↳ ❝ [ i will! ] ❞

-YOU reacted ♡

After texting, (Y/n) headed to her bed as she hummed quietly. After all of today's events, she really needed a good night's rest.

It was Sunday, the day before nationals. Both the cheerleading and football teams needed to perform well during their practice in order to do well in nationals.

During cheerleading practice, while they were warming up, Haru kept bombarding (Y/n) with questions.

"What happened back at the party?" Haru asked. "What? What do you mean?" (Y/n) questioned debating whether to tell Haru about her events with Sae or not.

"Why'd you leave early the day of the party?" Haru asked. "Oh, that," (Y/n) was relieved. "I got into a fight with Akari, she spilled punch on me on purpose." (Y/n) admitted. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I should've gone with you to get drinks, I'm such a bad friend." Haru looked down.

"No, you're not! It's not your fault that Akari is a dramatic bitch who's self-centered." (Y/n) comforted her friend. "Yeah, you're right. But, I regret not going with you." Haru admitted. "It's okay, I'm fine now." (Y/n) smiled as she found it comforting that her friend cared about her.

"Alright girls," Coach Hiroshi started. "Let's start our routine for nationals." Every cheerleader got into position as they repeated their cheerleading for nationals. It was now muscle memory as they perfected their moves.

"Excellent girls! I want this exact routine for nationals tomorrow. Don't forget to sleep early tonight." Coach Hiroshi exclaimed.

Cheerleading practice ended and as both (Y/n) and Haru headed into the hallways to go to Haru's car, (Y/n) noticed Sae walking past them as she felt the heat rushing to her face while remembering the past events, and turned away quickly as not to make eye contact with him.

"You're blushing." Haru teased. "No, I'm not." (Y/n) covered her face with her hands. "You are too! It happened when you looked at Sae. Are you sure nothing happened between you two after the party?" Haru asked suspiciously.

"No! Nothing happened." (Y/n) denied. "No, there is something. Spill!" Haru was persistent. "Okay fine," (Y/n) sighed. "Sae and I might've, sorta, kissed when he dropped me off at my house.." (Y/n) admitted as she covered her face with her hands again.

"Oh, my god! Finally!" Haru squealed. "I've been rooting for you two! How'd it happen? Who initiated it? What did you guys say? You have to tell me everything!"

"Relax, Haru. I'll tell you everything don't worry." (Y/n) giggled as she began to explain everything. However; the two didn't notice someone overhearing their conversation.

"Emiko!" Akari rushed to her friend. "What is it?" Emiko asked. "You'll never believe it!" Akari then told Emiko everything she heard. "Oh, we'll have to break whatever is going on between them right away. Here's what I'm thinking." Emiko whispered the plan to Akari.

"Alright, I'll do that..." Akari stated while looking at the ground as Emiko giggled.

(A/N): OMG TYSM FOR 1K READS! and btw im so sorry this chapter is shorter than usual, next one should be taller i believe.

𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷.