VI

"𝗦𝗼, 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 gonna tell me what happened?" The auburn-haired male asked as (Y/n) got in the car. "I don't know." She'd reply on the verge of tears. She was still in shock and couldn't fully process what happened.

"Whatever happened I'm sure it'll be fine." Sae drove cautiously. "I don't think it'll ever be." (Y/n) muttered. Sae would sigh, "Are you sure you're not going to tell me?" "If I even tell you, it's not going to fix anything." (Y/n) spoke.

"Yes it will, it's wrong to bubble up all your feelings. It'll help you feel better by telling me." Sae stated. "Fine.." (Y/n) took a deep breath the explained everything that happened and how she didn't appreciate it when Akari invited Emiko without her consult.

"Oh, she said that?" Sae asked in disbelief as (Y/n) nodded. "It's okay, she doesn't deserve your friendship. Her loss." Sae tried to make the (h/c) haired girl feel better. "You think so?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Mhm, anyone who doesn't see how amazing you are is an idiot," Sae exclaimed. "What did I do to deserve you?" (Y/n) smiled. "You're just lucky, here we are," Sae stated.

"Thank you, Sae." (Y/n) got out of the car as she walked into her house. She couldn't shake the feeling of someone staring at her figure.

(Y/n) walked towards the field noticing Akari and Emiko laughing together at something as she'd walk past them, ignoring the duo.

It seemed like time was moving by slowly, more than usual. (Y/n) would take glances then and there as she'd see how it seemed that Akari was having lots of fun without her.

But, she decided to stop thinking about her and move on, even if that was going to be a bit hard. It's better than showing that she still cared and was vulnerable.

Once cheerleading ended, she rushed outside not noticing the person in front of her and bumping into her, but neither of them fell. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." (Y/n) apologized. "No, no it's fine! I wasn't looking either." The girl spoke.

The girl had blonde locks and deep emerald eyes. "I'm Haru Suzuki!" She'd extend a hand for (Y/n) to shake. "(Y/n) (L/n)." She'd shake her hand. "I've never seen you here before. Also what are you doing here after school?" (Y/n) stated.

"That's because I'm new here, and I was on a tour to get to know the place better," Haru answered. "Ah, well nice to meet you. I'll see you around?" (Y/n) smiled. "Yes, see you later (Y/n)." 

"WHAT? She said that?" Rin exclaimed after (Y/n) explained her situation with Akari. "I'm going to beat her ass." "No need, I'm learning to get over our friendship." (Y/n) sipped on her coffee. 

It was yet another coffee hangout with (Y/n)'s beloved best friend Rin. "No, let me, she fucking deserves it." Rin almost spilled his own coffee as (Y/n) laughed. "It's okay Rin, now tell me about football practice, I'm genuinely interested." 

"Nothing new, just coach being more strict since nationals is coming up. I haven't seen this side of him before, it's legit creepy. Anyway, I've gotten better at my shootings, I scored a goal against Gen Fukaku our goalkeeper." Rin explained.

"That's great! I'm proud of you." (Y/n) liked her talks with Rin, it made her feel happy. "How's cheerleading going?" Rin asked as he took a sip of his coffee. "It's been nice, It's just that I've been getting distracted recently."

"Is it because of Akari?" Rin asked. "No? Maybe..? Ugh, I don't know. It's just that we've been best friends for how long I can remember and then she treats me like shit for Emiko?" (Y/n) sighed.

"Told you she was bad news. But of course, you didn't listen like the idiot you are." Rin rolled his eyes. "Hey! I'm not an idiot, I just—" "You're just a big idiot." Rin interrupted. "Whatever, I hope you trip and fall at your next practice match." (Y/n) smiled evilly.

"You wish!" Rin exclaimed.

(A/N): this chapter was shorter than usual, but don't worry, the next chapters will be great i just need ideas, if you have any don't be afraid to comment n tell me!

𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁.