IX

𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝘁 another boring day. However, both Haru and (Y/n) were super excited about the party that was going to take place at Kaiser's place tomorrow.

"I don't know what to wear, girl problems for real," Haru complained. "What about we go shopping today for clothes and then you come over to my house after school tomorrow and get ready together?" (Y/n) suggested.

"Yeah, I love that idea!" Haru smiled. "What idea?" Sae asked. "We're gonna go shopping today for clothes!" Haru answered. "You wanna join?

"Shopping..? Sounds like a handful." Sae chuckled. "Come on, it's going to be fun." (Y/n) pleaded. "Alright, fine." Sae sighed.

"(Y/n), (Y/n)!" Rin rushed to the trio's side. "You'll never believe who Kaiser just invited." "Who?" (Y/n) asked hoping it wasn't the two girls in her mind. "Akari and Emiko," Rin answered.

"Oh." (Y/n) muttered. "Mhm," Rin mumbled. "You don't have to go, (Y/n)," Sae stated. (Y/n) stayed quiet for a bit as she thought about what she should do.

"No, I'll go. I won't let them get the best of me. I'll just ignore them." (Y/n) said as the rest smiled at her choice of words. "So, let's all have fun tomorrow, yeah?" (Y/n) smiled as they all nodded.

"Why did I come with you guys?" Sae groaned as he was now holding three shopping bags along with two shoe boxes.

"Stop whining, it's not that much." (Y/n) giggled. "Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not going shopping with you ever again." Sae stated as the two girls giggled.

"Oh my God, let's go to this shop!" Haru pulled (Y/n) as Sae sighed while treading behind them. The two girls entered the shop as they went here and there looking at the numerous amounts of clothes in front of them as they had a hard time deciding which to choose.

"Sae, this would look so good on you. Try it on!" (Y/n) took the stuff Sae was holding as she lent him the clothes she chose for him. "What—" "Just go!" (Y/n) ushered him. 

"Okay, okay relax." Sae entered one of the changing rooms as he changed into the clothes that were given to him. 

"Okay, what do you think?" Sae stated. He was wearing a black shirt along with some grey sweatpants. "Yes, they look great on you. (Y/n) has the best taste in clothes." Haru exclaimed.

"You should totally wear them tomorrow." (Y/n) stated. "You think so?" Sae asked as (Y/n) nodded. "Okay, I'll go pay for them just let me change first, be right back." Sae headed to the cashier as the two girls continued their search for clothes.

"Alright. Here, let me take those." Sae spoke as he took the shopping bags and shoe boxes from (Y/n). "Sae, a gentleman? Since when?" (Y/n) teased.

"Since forever, you never opened your eyes, sweetheart." Sae teased back. "Omg, (Y/n)! Look at these, you should try it out!" Haru gave (Y/n) the clothes as (Y/n) left to change.

"Are they revealing?" Sae asked. "Not too much— Hey, why are you asking?" Haru raised an eyebrow. "What? She's my best friend, why else would I ask?" Sae struggled to answer; nonetheless, he managed.

"Hm, sure.." Haru was suspicious, yet she brushed it off. "(Y/n), you're taking way too long," Haru stated. "Yes, just a sec!" Then, they heard a loud thump. "I'm okay!" The two started to laugh at how careless (Y/n) was.

"Stop laughing! Okay, here." (Y/n) came out of the changing room wearing white parachute pants along with a cropped white tank top that had a black cropped sweater on top of it. "What do you guys think?" (Y/n) asked.

Once Sae looked at (Y/n), his heart beat a thousand times faster as he averted his gaze quickly. "What? Is it that bad?" (Y/n) frowned. "No, you look good, I mean the outfit is good, yeah." Sae stuttered. "You look awesome! Props to me." Haru exclaimed as she gave (Y/n) a high-five.

"Hmm, now it's your turn to find something Haru." (Y/n) stated. "Yeah, let's go to another shop, I think I found something there," Haru replied. "Okay, I'm gonna go change real quick." (Y/n) headed once again to the changing rooms.

"It's a shame Rin couldn't join us," Haru spoke her thoughts. "Yeah, he had some homework he had to finish," Sae replied.

"Alright, let's go." (Y/n) stated after she paid for her clothes. The trio headed to yet another clothing shop that contained endless lines of clothes. The three teens including Sae started their search for Haru's clothes, even though Sae was struggling with the things he was holding.

Both girls had offered to relieve the weight of the items from him; however, he refused claiming that he was strong and they were weak leading to a silly fight between them about who was the strongest.

"(Y/n), come over here," Sae called out. "Yeah?" "What about these for Haru..?" (Y/n) looked at the clothes Sae held as her mouth dropped. "Since when did you have good fashion sense? I'm surprised." (Y/n) teased.

"Haru, here." (Y/n) handed Haru the piece of clothing. "Okay, I'll go try them right now!" Haru headed to the changing rooms, leaving the two teens alone.

"So, are you sure you're gonna be okay with Akari and Emiko being there?" Sae asked. He wouldn't admit it, but he really cared about (Y/n). "Yeah, don't worry." (Y/n) smiled as she felt the heat rushing to her face. She really admired Sae for caring about her.

"I look amazing, oh my God." Haru did a 360 turn showing them her outfit. It was a white cropped zipper shirt as she paired it with some jeans and a white belt. "You look amazing!" (Y/n) went to Haru's side as they jumped with their arms linked.

"So, there we have all our clothes and we're ready for that party." (Y/n) smiled. "What about Rin?" Haru asked. "He'll manage." Sae chuckled.

They all headed to the mall's parking lot as Sae handed the girls their items. Then, they bid farewell and separated as (Y/n) went with Haru to her car and Sae headed to his.

They were all excited for tomorrow's events.

(A/N): 

(Y/N)'S OUFIT:

HARU'S OUTFIT:

HARU'S OUTFIT:

𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮.