15) Jake

In case you need a clue about how this chapter is going to go, I listened to these songs on loop whilst writing it:

- Obsessed - zandros, Limi
- BABYDOLL - Ari Abdul
- if u think i'm pretty - Artemas

*Nsfw* (if you don't like smut, you can skip this chapter and the storyline should still make sense)

And finally - just a quick reminder that these characters are not Enhypen, they're just inspired by them.

Ok let's go x

-
-
-

I'm hanging upside-down over Sunghoon's shoulder as he carries me through the hotel, and I can't even hit him because my hands are cuffed behind my back.

Well done Jake, great job escaping.

Deep down, I know Heeseung is right. Going back to the palace wouldn't be smart, but how can I just stand by and let Minho murder someone for every day that I don't return?

Even if he kills me instead, I'd rather die than do nothing.

So I won't give up, when I get another chance to escape I won't hesitate to take it.

I barely register our arrival in a bedroom because I'm too busy trying to kick Sunghoon.

But suddenly I'm upright again, and my feet touch solid ground.

The room is dark, its walls and furniture all in shades of black and deep green. The only light comes from a few lanterns scattered around.

I feel dizzy as all the blood that had rushed to my head goes back down into my body, and I start falling but then strong arms catch me to keep me upright.

When my vision clears, Sunghoon is right there.

The low lighting casts shadows on the chiseled angles of his face, and those pitch black eyes are merciless.

Yet even after I tried to run away (and kicked him several times in the process), he doesn't let me hit the ground.

We're both still soaked from our fight in the pond, and a bead of water drips from his hair onto my cheek.

Neither of us move as the droplet tracks down my face, and I wonder what he's thinking as he stares at it.

He leans in, catching the drop between his lips on my jaw.

My breath hitches.

I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy the feeling of Sunghoon's hands and mouth on me, but I try to stay focused on how I might be able to get out of here.

I glance over his shoulder at the door - it's locked.

As if sensing my thoughts, he pulls me closer against him. "Don't even think about it," he warns, voice laced with a dangerous edge. "You're not going anywhere."

"You can't tell me what to think." I retort.

His nose brushes up past my cheekbone, and chills run down my back.

"I'll just have to make you forget about wanting to leave then." He mutters into the shell of my ear.

My body has an instinctual reaction, and it should be one of repulsion but it's the opposite.

"Stop." I murmur, but the conviction is weak and we both know it.

He leans back, loosening his hold, and one side of his mouth twists up.

"You really are fickle. Last night you begged me to touch you, today you ran away from me."

He tilts his head to the side. "So, what should I do with you now?"