6) Jay

The moment we get inside the wagon, Jungwon goes straight to his wardrobe and pulls off my hoodie, as if itching to get out of it.

He'd been shirtless when I confronted him earlier, and I tried not to let it affect me I really did, but failed.

I thought I'd be able to focus on my job better if he was dressed, so after he passed out I managed to awkwardly get his head and arms into my hoodie.

This didn't really help the situation, because I quickly realised I liked seeing him in my clothes too.

So I can't help but resent it when he throws the hoodie back at me, pulls on a T-shirt, and heads to bed, clearly determined to pretend I'm not here.

I catch it in one hand and watch him go.

"You're welcome." I say spitefully and he stops, looking at me as if I'm a fly buzzing around that he'd love to squash but can't be bothered to catch.

"Oh I'm sorry, where are my manners? Thank you so much. How can I ever repay your kindness." He replies sarcastically before flinging back the covers and diving into the bedsheets.

I grit my teeth and stalk to the end of the bed, bracing my hands on the footboard.

"I'm not always this nice you know, I've been going easy on you."

He scoffs, getting himself comfy. "Lucky me."

"If you don't appreciate it, maybe I should be meaner."

"Don't you get bored of making threats? You don't seem to have anything else to say."

That's it.

I'm out of patience. I stride to the other side of the bed and lean over it.

"Give me your wrist."

He starts to move away. "Why- hey!"

Before he has the chance to realise what's happening I've slipped a cuff around his wrist and connected the other end to a rung of the headboard.

Jungwon's mouth opens in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me??"

"Nope." I reply, popping the p at the end of the word and walking away, smug.

He curses at me and the handcuffs rattle as he tugs at them.

I ignore him and start opening drawers, rummaging through.

Jungwon sighs. "Now what are you doing?"

Not finding what I'm looking for, I move on, running my hand over the top of the wardrobe and the underside of the dressing table.

"You seriously expect me to believe that you don't have a spare gun hidden somewhere? And that you weren't planning on killing me with it in the night?"

He shakes his head. "Someone's paranoid."

I still don't find anything, so I stop and scan the room for other potential hiding spots, and my eye catches on a photo frame propped on the dressing table.

I pick it up. It's a picture of Jungwon with his little friend Sunoo on his back. They're laughing, eyes crinkled with joy.

"Adorable." I mutter.

"Where is he?" Jungwon asks.

I roll my eyes. "He's perfectly fine, he's being looked after by my team."

"I don't believe you. I want to see him."

"You'll see him tomorrow."

"Can't you have him brought here now?"