I feel so bad for her. Letting out a light chuckle with a cupcake in my hand, I push her legs apart and stand in between. With my other hand I caress her thighs a little "You have no idea how much I want to have a nice chat with your lovely boss but I know you wouldn't like that"

She rolls her eyes at my comment "Nice? You stay like 50 meters away from her, I don't want myself or you getting accused of a murder so soon. We must wait for another 20 years for it to happen"

I laugh at her reply before bringing the cupcake to her mouth and tilting a little so that the cream touches her nose. She slaps my arms for doing that, after which she takes a bite "Exactly we shall wait but on a serious note you don't take too much stress. All of this is part and parcel of life and work, otherwise you wouldn't learn. So just stay calm and positive and just get done with the internship alright?"

In between chewing she utters "When did you get so wise and optimistic about life?"

I gaze at her softly, with a smile stretching on my lips "Ever since life gave me a reason to hope. You"

I slightly squeeze her thighs which makes her swallow the cupcake hard. My gaze flickers to her lips and I see some cream on her lower lips. I lean forward and lick the cream from there and bite her lower lip before moving back.

"There was some cream there, I just helped you remove it" I say to which she lets out a shaky breath like she always does. By now the cupcake is long gone with the annoyance in her eyes. Her eyes hooded with lust, moved down to my lips and back to my eyes.

She leans forward and places her lips on mine, I immediately respond to it. Her hands snake on the sides of my neck. I grab her jaw to pull her more forward as I kiss her faster and deeper. Her hands trail down from my neck all the way to the hem of my shirt and I feel it slip under my shirt. She grazes her hands around my abs while kissing me with the same fire and passion, already making me hard.

The number of nights I've taken long cold showers is numerous, and the thing is I can't even do much about it because she wants to take it slow and I respect her decision. I'm gonna give her all the time she needs even if it means me being celibate for the rest of my life.

Her legs wrap around my waist tugging me forward while my hands run on her thighs roughly. I bite her lips again and I feel her gasp and groan but mixed with a pleasured moan. I detach my lips and trail kisses down her neck. I can hear her breath rapidly as I move below her ears, pressing a long kiss on her sweet spot which makes her moan just like every damn time.

"Ahh Reyhaan" She lets out a breathy moan as I continue torturing her with kisses and biting the spot leaving a hickey. She hates it when I give her a hickey but I can't help but want to mark her mine in every possible way.

Out of nowhere I suddenly hear "OH MY GOD! Mom, please give me some holy water to wash my eyes. I really think I'm traumatized for the rest of my life"

We immediately moved away from each other. As I turn my neck I find my grandma, chachi, step-mom, Rysa and Nysa looking completely mortified with their eyes wide as saucers and jaw touching the floor. Along with them, Dhruv and Anaya cover their mouths with their hands controlling their laughter but Dhruv ends up letting a laugh out

"Sorry-sorry" He says, continuing to laugh, not looking the least sorry.

"I'd be very delighted to see my great grand-children but I'd prefer if it's after marriage" Dadi comments after a long pause.

"Dadi!" I whine. From the side eye I look at Aadhya who looks equally embarrassed and mortified with her head down.

God! This was so not the way I wanted her to meet my family.