09 | BIPOLAR

Aadhya's POV

"Baby how was your practice today?" that girl asks, smiling creepily while looking at reyhaan with hearts in her eyes.

"Firstly I'm not your baby and secondly what are you doing here Tanya" He says in an indignant manner to which she laughs like a maniac in response. As I widen my eyes at the sight of her laughing like a dying hyena, I turn my head to find Dhruv, Nikhil and Rishi wearing a pained expression while Sid, Utkarsh and Neel covering their mouths with their hands to hide their laughter.

"You're so funny" She says gently, patting his arms with a grin on her face but it falls down when she touches his hands. She starts squeezing his arms and the goes behind him to massage his shoulders

"Aw my poor baby you're so stressed" He annoyedly jerks off her hands from his back. "Leave me alone Tanya"

This girl never gives up or what? "You know I can help you take your stress, you know what I mean" She says winking at him in a suggestive tone to which I almost puke.

"It was a one time thing Tanaya, I don't like you. Just fucking leave me alone alright" He says harshly, enraged than his usual self. I don't understand how that girl is still standing here in front of him, because I can't help but wince at that sentence even if it wasn't directed to me.

"Yeah he is not yours and if you so badly want to hook up then go to Jai. I'm sure he will happily oblige just like he did yesterday after the party. You remember right?" Rishi snickers while the other boys laugh.

I feel nauseous at the thought of it but I completely believe rishi because both of them are equally capable of doing it.

She looks at Rishi while burning in embarrassment and that is when she notices me, Anaya and Aditi. Something comes across her face when she notices how we are squeezed between the boys.

I don't know if it is jealousy or distaste but it was something unpleasant. Stomping her leg, she walks away while the girls follow her after she says "c'mon girls let's go".

"God what was that?" Aditi asks in horror

"One of Rey's most prized possessions" Utkarsh smirks who earns a glare from Reyhaan.

"Tanaya is a second year student, who has been obsessed with Rey ever since she joined. One time he was drunk or something and they hooked up. After which she claims to be his girlfriend." Dhruv explains

"Yeah she is so annoying. She buzzes around him all the time, like during practice or after that or whenever she finds him." Krish says frustrated

"Basically she is a desperate bitch?" Anaya asks bluntly making all of us laugh while they nod their heads to agreement.

"Anyway, Rey, what have you thought about coming with us for the carnival?" Sid brings the topic back, not reading to give up.

"I'm not coming Sid" He says contemptuously

"Please it will be fun" Walking over to Reyhaan, Sid pleads with him with puppy eyes but it goes in vain as he opens his bottle to drink water.

It is out of my understanding on how someone can not agree with Sid's puppy eyes.

"Aadhya is also coming. Why can't you come?" he questions, making me choke on my saliva.

As if that will persuade him

I look at reyhaan to find his gaze is stuck on me as he drinks water. Bringing back his bottle, he studies me for some time, clenching his jaw making me feel a little self-conscious.

I'm sure now he will deliberately not come. Sid you've made a mistake buddy! I feel his gaze lower a little on my collarbones and then his eyes return clashing with mine again.