39 | THE BOOK

Aadhya's POV

"Bye grandma. I love you" I say before ending the call with my maternal grandmother. Keeping my phone on my bed, I go to my en suite to take a bath.

Going back to my grandma's place is one of my favorite memories from childhood. She would come cycling with me to the park, she would do painting with me, watch movies, talk to me. She's been there for me, more than my own parents have.

After my long bubble bath and my other Sunday full body care, I step out of the bathroom after wearing my clothes only to find Reyhaan's back.

Yes, everyone is home for our Sunday movie night.

"Hi? What are you doing here?"

He turns around facing me, with his hands on the back. "Well I came to use your charger as Anaya's is occupied, I couldn't find it though"

"Look properly, it is right there on the side table" I say while going to the other side of the bed. After picking up the charger from the table, I turn to face him who has this mischievous lint in his eyes. He is definitely up to something.

"Actually I did look properly as you say and I found that you have a very um exotic choice of books"

Perplexed, I ask "What?"

He smirks while bringing his hand from back, holding my book. It's not any book, it is one of my fictional books.

"What. are. You. doing. With. my. Book?"

"Reading of course" His smirk only widens, enjoying my reaction

He then clears his throat and starts reading "I love when you beg so sweetly for me. He buried his face in my neck and nipped at the skin. Do you need to come, hmm?.."

I walk forward in a hurry to snatch the book from him while he starts walking behind and does not falter a bit. A wolfish grin spreads on face, as he reads the words out. I feel like vanishing in thin air. Poof

How the fuck did he exactly find that part?

But you know what, with my stupid luck, it's not so surprising.

"Then be a good girl and push that pretty c*** back on me"

I try grabbing my book, but he raises his hand higher and higher with each step "Reyhaan please give the book back"

Before he can read anything further or reply anything at all, he falls on the bed and because I was holding his shirt, to balance myself while tip-toeing, I fall with him.

More like on him.

I fall on his hard chest, my face so close to him that I can feel his breath fanning on my face.

"I didn't know my girl had such a dirty mind"

My girl. With my heart fluttering so hard and my cheeks heating up, someone just kill me

"Not to mention, you've highlighted and annotated them" I am a blushing mess by the time he finishes teasing me.

"Why would I tell you?"

Would it be like this if we were dating each other? The teasing banter, the skinship, the part of me who doesn't want to move a inch away from his tight hold on my waist.

My heart beats so hard and fast that I'm afraid he would be able to hear it, given the very little to no distance between us. 

"Wanna try it out? I guarantee it will be much much better than what you read"