He went in the living room and sat on the couch wearing his socks and shoes.

After fully getting ready he stepped out of his apartment turning off the switches of the fans.

He took the lift and got inside but it got stopped in the lower floor and a beautiful girl in her late twenties entered the lift.

Umar lowered his gaze mumbling Astagfirullah, she checked upon him shamelessly without taking off her eyes and he was aware of this.

"How are you doing?" She asked in a sweet voice.

He ignored her totally and stepped out immediately as the elevator opened on the ground floor.

"Umar listen." She called again only to get ignored by him.

"Umarrr listen."

"WHAT?!" His voice was the proof of how frustrated he is right now.

"Mom was asking you to join us for dinner." She shrugged off his rude behaviour and replied in a sweet silky voice which he found anything but sweet.

"I'm busy." He was going from there but she stopped him standing infront of him.

"I know you are busy but as neighbours can't we have dinner together."

"No." He replied and sat in his car starting the ignition, roaring the car and took off in full speed.

His mood turned foul by the encounter and after driving for more than half an hour he reached to the venue.

He got down and went inside.

"Finally." Imaad came towards him.

They got further inside and met their colleagues and business partners.

"Umar, come here." His boss called him.

"Yes, sir." His tone was neutral and there were no emotions in his eyes.

"This is Mr Umar ul Jabir one of the most hardworking man you could ever encounter." Mr Glenn introduced Umar to one of his business partner.

Umar shook his hand with them and talk related to business work. He is a software engineer working in one of the most reputed and well known company.

They talked for a few minutes and went for dinner, Umar was now with Imaad eating their dinner.

"Umar, there is one spiritual talk going to held in few days do you wanna tag along."

"Ofcourse, tell me the date and time I'll be there."

Imaad nodded with a huge grin and they got busy in the party. Umar rarely enjoy this kind of gathering but as a part of his job he have to attend it.

They were talking with eachother when someone approached in their direction.

"Uh, excuse me Mr Jabir." One of their colleague called him.

Umar turned around and looked at her but soon averted his gaze.

"This is my Father and dad this is Mr Umar ul Jabir."

"Nice to meet you son, I've heard a lot about you." He said forwarding his hand in Umar's direction.

He shook his hand with a smile which wasn't genuine.

Amaara was looking at Umar and her Father with a wide smile on her face but Umar didn't even glanced at her for a mere second.

They talked a little and Umar excused himself immediately, Imaad followed him and they sat on the nearby chairs.