Jeez can she not read the room. It the one thing we don't talk about.

We all gave her side glances every once and a while.

"Fine then tell me why you pay the French horn." My mom pressed.

"Yeah, I'm not answering any of that." I finally said. "So dad, how's the furniture store?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Great, business is booming." Thank god he answered. "Really George. Don't just let her change the subject. This is important I want to know."  My mom demanded.

"Just let it go Anne. If she doesn't want to tel you she doesn't have to." I stood up and ran to the bathroom, thrown up everything I just ate.

I felt someone pull my hair back and rub circles on my back. "Thank you."!I said flushing the toilet. I laid my arm there and rested my head down on the side.

"Sorry for bringing that up." Ricky said. I gave him a slight smile. "It's fine. Your right your the only one that does know that. Please don't make me go back in there." I said.

"Coke on." He said giving me a hand up. He walked us over to the front door and we quietly snuck out. We got in his car and drove off.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. "You'll see." Was all he said.

We pulled up to the DQ by the school and walked in.

I ordered a thing of their chicken tender basket with lots and lots of gravy. Ricky got the same thing and we went and sat down with our food.

"Thank you." I said with a mouth full of chicken tender. "Anytime." He said, wiping some gravy off my lip with his thumb.

We finished eating and got blizzards to go.

We walked back into the house, everything cleaned up from dinner.

"Oh good your back." My mom said. I handed her, her blizzard. I walked over to my dad and Ashley on the couch and handed them theirs too.

"Thanks kiddo." My dad said, I gave him a slight smile.

We watched a movie and ate out blizzards until Ricky said, "well I probably should get going."

"I'll walk you out." I said standing up from the couch.

We walked out the door and closed it behind us. "Thank you for staying today. When I found out I was pregnant I was scared to tell you because I thought that you wouldn't care and that you would do what you did after we slept together and leave, pretend it didn't happen or wasn't happening, so thank you Ricky for proving me wrong. For not letting us down." I said a tear  running down my cheek. I wiped it away.

"Amy, I pulled away from you because I was scared, scared that I might actually have feelings for someone other than myself and when I met you, I felt about you a way I have never felt for anyone. So of course will be there I will always be there. I promise." He said giving me a smile.

"Why did you even come up and talk to me that day at band camp? Why me?" I asked. "Because Amy when I saw you for the first time, your smile brightened my whole day. It had been a really bad day and then I saw you, and I was scared to talk to you and then when I finally did you were so kind and excepting, caring. I wanted to know you better. You we're different from every other girl I had been with. No one wanted to be in a relationship with damaged goods, but you did. You saw me and you didn't care. And when I realized how I felt about you after we had sex I ran the other way and told myself that I couldn't feel about someone so pure and good when I'm so damaged, I didn't want to ruin you so I ran. But when I got home I couldn't stop thinking about you. I couldn't breathe thinking that we would be at the same school and you would hate me because I was stupid. So I apologized and then you agreed to be friends I was grateful, because how could you forgive me after what I did. When you told me you were pregnant I told myself I would never let myself hurt you like I did, that I would never let anyone hurt you or our baby. And when I saw the way you were so scared when Ben had you in his grasp I was angry and scared that I would lose you because Ben threatened you both at the football game after party if I didn't stay way and in doing so I hurt you. When I thought you were dying I couldn't breathe I couldn't think Amy because I care about you so much that hurts."

"Ricky I.." I didn't know what to say because I felt the same. "Fuck it." Was all I said before crashing my lips into his. He put his hand under my chin and kissed me back.

I'm so going to get yelled at for this later but who cares. We broke apart after a few minutes, finally needing air.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't-." He smashed his lips into mine, shutting me up. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

We broke apart slowly after another few minutes, completely out of breath. "Wow." Was all we could say. I don't think I've ever been kissed like that. That was soft, caring, passionate, romantic, love it had everything in that kiss.

"That was..." I started "better than sex." He finished. "Yeah." Was all I could say smiling up at him.

We all the sudden heard someone clear their throat, snapping us out of that daze from the kiss.

We turned our heads to see a wide eye dad, mom and Ashley all standing their with smirks and smiles. Did they see that? My face went bright red.

"Ummm" we both stood there embarrassed that they saw that. "Jeez calm down you two." My mom said.

"It about time jeez. The tension between you two and all that flirting was way to much to take. Glad you two are out in the open now." Dad said. I got even redder. They could tell there was feelings not being said, how embarrassing.

"Yeah I mean jeez I could tell from the moment I got in the car ugh you two on the first day of school. Jeez. I took you this long to confess that and figure it out. What idiots, at least it's not as stupid as not using a condom." Ashley said. I was dark red now, like all the blood had rushed to my face.

"Ashley." I yelled hiding my face in my sweater. "We'll leave you guys alone to talk."  My mom said. "Don't you think they've been alone enough, I mean how do you think she got pregnant." Ashley said. Okay I'm going to die of embarrassment.

I heard the door close and knew we were alone now. "Amy, will you please bring your head out of your sweater so we can talk." Ricky said.

I slowly and nervously brought my head out. "Thank you." He said giving me a smile.

"So we kissed." I said. "We did, Amy, Joy Juergen's will you be my girlfriend, my first official girlfriend?" Ricky asked.

I forgot I told him my middle name. Wait what he's asking me to be his girlfriend! "Yes, yes, yes. Of course I would love to Ricky." I said with a huge smile.

He leaned  in and lifted my face up to his and sealed it with a long passionate loving kiss.

We broke a part after a few minutes. Smiles on our faces. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said before giving me a quick kiss. He walked down the drive way and got in his car and left. "See you tomorrow." I whispered before walking inside with a huge grin on my face.

I touched my fingers to my lips, remembering the feeling of his lips.