I

BGK

"Juju that editor from the sister location is here." Solange said as she peeked her head into my office.

"Okay, send her in so I can meet her." I replied as I briefly glanced up from my laptop screen. I was met with silence for a few seconds before the sound of heels clicking against the floor caught my attention causing me to turn my eyes to the floor.

My eyes stared at the woman's glossy black pumps before slowly trailing up her body until I was at her face. My breath slightly hitched as my pants tighten in my crotch. She was breath taking.

"Bey, this is Dorinda. She's taking Glenda's place during her maternity leave.' Solo said introducing me to the beauty that stood in front of me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." She spoke with a smile. Her voice simultaneously raspy and smooth.

Her voice made my dick jump.

I stood up with a smile and walked around my desk to greet her.

"You as well. How long have you worked at our sister location" I asked as I shook her hand.

They were smoother than jazz.

"Basically since it opened so about ten years now." She answered as she let go of my hand.

"Wow, well thank you for coming out here to help us on such short notice. You'll be mainly working beside myself and Solange since we are in charge of the editing team. Your office is connected to mine by a door so if you need anything or have any questions just call for me." I explained as I pointed out the door that connected our offices.

"Sounds great. Are they any projects that are ongoing at the moment? Anything that needs to be finished?" She asked adjusting her purse in her hands.

"No, we're starting a new project tomorrow. We had some promotional shoots today and will have the pictures by the morning. Meeting is at ten thirty." I informed her whilst glancing at my planner to make sure I had the time right.

"Honestly you can go and get settled into your place today and just come in the morning. Today was basically just a free work day for everyone except the photographers."  I continued making her instantly look relieved.

"Oh thank you cause I hopped straight off the plane and came here. I haven't even take a nap yet." She said making Solange and I laugh.

"Girl gone and go to bed somewhere. We'll see you tomorrow." Solange said walking her over to the door. She simply laughed and nodded as she bid us goodbye.

Solange stood in the doorway watching her walk away before closing the door and looking at me.

"That lady is FIONE. My lord. You see them legs on her?" She exclaimed with wide eyes making me nod in agreement.

"Shit you ain't never lied. Hands soft as fuck too. How come I've never met her before?" I questioned.

"Well Kelly told me that she doesn't go to any of the business outings because of her husband. She said from what she's seen and heard, he's super controlling but like in a manipulative way. Apparently he had a problem with having to move down here for her to take the position." Solange rambled. I swear her, Michelle and Kelly know everything.