Good thing I was done with my makeup I just need to lock my shit up and get dressed!

"You know it's crazy new bitches getting certain thangs before bitches who damn near helped builded this club into what it is"

Nah what's crazy is bitches that's damn near about to hit 40 and still can't say a sentence without sounding dumb I thought, ignoring them I smirked and packed up all my shit

"The power of a good dick sucker" tweedle dee said

"Real shit bitch" tweedle dum causing them to laugh sounding like Starr and Veda

Standing up facing them I took my last shot and killed my wine I grabbed my bags and went to the back to get dressed these hoes really not about to kill my vibe. One of my favorite clients booked tonight i'm talking big money and the finest nigga I've ever seen walking on this earth.

I somehow got roped into the VIP rooms at the club but once Nate the owner explained to me his vision for these rooms I knew it was something I could see myself doing without feeling too ashamed.

See technically the rooms are called the 'Paradise Rooms'.
Sounds like some tricking right? Well it is but not how these uninvited bitches think it is

In the paradise room niggas pay BIG money for not only a dance but an alluring performance.

How one girl run her Paradise room experience won't be how the next do it. Usually in a private dance it's still no touching for the guys and definitely no sex!
Well I know for a fact some of these girls fucking for extras. It just all depends on the girl.

Before I was in the paradise rooms I was just the bartender here. I lied and said I was a bartender before and that shit was whooping my ass with the amount of orders coming in. Nate always told me I was lucky I'm pretty and got guys in, Aye shout out to whoever my parents are honestly ha!

When he was ready to open the rooms he came to me with the idea of me having time slots. The guys pay him x amount of money and we charge whatever we can get from a guy and we get to keep it just tip out security always and bar if you and your client get drinks.

Of course at first I turned down the offer. I may work in a Strip Club but I am not a whore. I honestly don't label any of the girls one just because of the job only a few and well we know why them hoes some whores.

1:49am

I don't know why but every time it's time to put on a show for  him I get nervous as fuck.
Slipping on my top I looked in the mirror making sure my set was giving.

Hell this part is really for my eyes only because of how I run my sessions

1. NO Sex
2. NO touching unless I say so
3. NO name exchanges, well they can tell me their names but they cant get mines and last but not least
4. A blindfold must be worn at ALL times