7| Leaked

"Well" says Christian waking me and Mitchel up.

"Why are you always in my room?!" Mitchel complains rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know it's like 12, Clinton made breakfast, I just came to call you guys down" Christian explains.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask sitting up.

I actually quite enjoy their cooking, the morning I first came over there were some pretty good pancakes.

"Scrambled eggs and bacon" Christian says smiling.

"Yum" I say smiling back.

"So she's in your bed, huh?" Christian says walking over to Mitchel.

"Don't start Kras" Mitchel says shaking his head and putting his clothes on.

"I'm not, i'm just saying, I wonder what Clinton is going to say about this..." Christian says smirking.

"You wouldn't fucking dare" Mitchel says giving him the death stare.

"I asked him to join me on the bed" I say, to which Christian turns his head to look at me, his face portraying disbelief, although I don't know what's hard to believe about that.

"Very well then" Christian says exiting the room.

"Am I gonna get you in trouble?" I turn asking Mitchel.

"No, if I told you to sleep next to me I would've, but you asked, I was just being a gentleman, i'll meet you down stairs for breakfast yeah?" Mitchel says before heading out.

I get up and get changed for the day.

The fit ^^

The fit ^^

I walk down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Did you guys fuck?" Christian looks at me with red eyes.

The room goes silent.

"What do you think Kras?" I say rolling my eyes taking a seat next to Mitchel.

"Have you been crying or did you just smoke?" I ask changing the topic.

"Maybe both" Christian snarks.

Clinton passes me my plate, while I turn to say good morning to Aleia.

I start to dig in.

"So Maddie, I was just telling Mitchel that we have a little problem" Clinton says. I shoot him a questioned look, expecting him to elaborate.

"As you know, a lot of people were recording what happened at the party, and well, it's now being posted around and people are forming their own stories" He continues.

I shake my head in disbelief and open twitter.

"Fight breaks out between social media star Madeleine Chambers's Ex boyfriend, and Chase Atlantic member Mitchel Cave at halloween party" I read off the headline. I feel Mitchel's presence from behind my neck, so I know he's reading too.