5| Devilish X Angels

The next day
——————————————————————
Maddie's POV

I never want to smoke again.

Yesterday was the first and the LAST time I will ever do that.

————————————————————————
Messages

10:00am
Mitchel🖤: You awake yet?

10:00am
Maddie🫶🏼: Yeah but don't take this into offence Mitchel, but I seriously never wanna do that again.

10:00am
Mitchel🖤: Do what again? Come over!? I'm sorry, did Kras scare you?

10:01am
Maddie🫶🏼: Gosh no Mitchel, I'd love to come over again, I meant smoking, that was the first and last time for me.

10:03am
Mitchel🖤: Jesus Maddie you scared me there. Yeah that's not a problem, i'm sorry if me and the boys pressured you into doing it. You don't ever have to do something you don't wanna do, especially with me.

10:04am
Maddie🫶🏼: No no, not at all, I always wanted to try it, especially since people say it helps with anxiety and shit, but to be honest, that just made me more anxious, and really paranoid, I don't know if you could tell before I fell asleep.

10:05am
Mitchel🖤: Yeah I was a little worried, but just because it helps other people doesn't mean it helps everyone you know, it can make it worse for some people.

10:07am
Maddie🫶🏼: Yeah:), oh and happy halloween Mitchel !! 🎃

10:07am
Mitchel🖤: I knew you were a halloween girl. How are you gonna spend it?

10:10am
Maddie🫶🏼: You're wrong actually, i'm a Christmas girl, are you a halloween boy? Also, I don't know. Didn't really have time to think about it or anything. I probably would have spent it with Aleia or something, but I know for a fact she probably made plans with Clinton.

10:14am
Mitchel🖤: I definitely love halloween, it's a close second, but i've been a Christmas boy since I was a kid. Me and the boys were actually going to throw a party, i'd love for you to join:).

10:18am
Maddie🫶🏼: I have no costume😭

10:18am
Mitchel🖤: Me neither!! Maybe we should go shopping for matching ones ;)

10:19am
Maddie🫶🏼: I don't knowwww

10:33am
Mitchel🖤: Aleia just gave me your address. Get ready. I'm coming to pick you up.

10:33am
Maddie🫶🏼: Oh fuck, fine, okay.

——————————————————————
I throw my phone on the couch and run to my room to get dressed.