3| Breakfast at Mitty's

I wake up with no memory on how I even made it to my bed, but hey at least I did.

I get up and look at the mirror.

Thank God.

I was smart enough to remove my make up last night.

Didn't really want to deal with my skin this morning.

I'm also grateful i'm in my pj set.

That means I put that cute outfit that I wore yesterday for wash.

Didn't wanna have to deal with that either.

I sigh looking at the mess my room is in, the sacrifice of going out last night.

But i'm glad I did, Aleia was right, I needed that.

And I think i'm starting to need a man in my life too.

More specifically,

A Mitchel Cave.

I smile of the literal dream I lived last night.

I look over at my clock.

11:10am.

Alright that's enough pondering.

I get up and grab my hair clip, putting my hair up, grab my phone from my dresser, and head to the kitchen.

"Aleia?" I shout out, wondering if she's home.

No response.

She must be with Clinton at the boys' house.

As much as i'd like to be there right now, cause the boys are fun as hell, and I want to see Mitchel again, it was way too early to take up his offer on staying the night.

I don't blame Aleia for going though.

I go to my fridge and grab an avocado, making sure it's ripe by a small squeeze, then cutting it up and putting it into a bowl.

I fucking love avocados, in every way, shape and form.

I take my bowl and my phone over to the couch, turn on the tv, and eat my avocados.

I pull out my phone and check my messages.

Messages

1:17am
Mitchel🖤: Hey darling, I had a great time tonight, hope to see you again, sleep well xx.

11:20am
Maddie🫶🏼: Good Morning Mitty, sorry I completely crashed last night, I had a great time last night too, Is Aleia over there?

11:22am
Mitchel🖤: Woah good morning messages already? Haha i'm loving this. Never thought i'd see the day i'd get one. Yeah yeah she's here, she's still sleeping in Clinton's room, me and Kras are making breakfast, did you wanna come over?

11:25am
Maddie🫶🏼: Hmmm, wouldn't it be a little too late for breakfast once I get there?

11:25am
Mitchel🖤: Quit playin, I know your ass only got up a few minutes ago, get your ass over here.

11:27am
Maddie🫶🏼: Okay, i'll get ready then<3.

I smile to myself as I get up and put my dish in the sink, then running to my room to pick an outfit.