"Yes. Surely." (Y/n) nodded, wanting to hold onto the faith that Sidon had for the wellbeing of the Kingdom of Hyrule. Everyone had already endured so much. If something else were to happen to tip the delicate balance of Hyrule, it would be nothing short of devastating.

(Y/n) recalled the ruins she passed by on her travels, and how they filled her very being with dread. Just the knowledge that there once were people who happily lived in what were the remains of villages... It was a feeling she rather not feel again.

(Y/n) knew that Princess Zelda felt the exact same way, too. Having her regrets for the handling of The Great Calamity, Zelda was now taking a proactive approach to anything that concerned the Kingdom, such as the strange Gloom infliction.

Which meant that, without fear, Princess Zelda and her royal knight, Link, ventured into the hidden depths of Hyrule Castle, to further their investigation into the source of the gloom. It appeared to be coming from the hidden royal passage, a passageway that the young princess was forbidden from entering prior. The further down the pair traveled, the more... strange things they would see, such as the appearance of Zonai architecture, and the very history of the Imprisoning War, as depicted in ancient murals on the walls.

It made both the Princess and Hyrule's Champion wonder... What were they all doing down here? Why was this area forbidden? What could possibly be causing this strange gloom?...

And when they would enter a strange room, the very fate of Hyrule was set in stone.

Never changing, everlasting... There was a great ripple that could be felt by all in the Kingdom of Hyrule. Some things, as everyone knows them to be, were simultaneously being changed.

Hyrule Castle appeared to be projected skyward by a strange power, while the very sky itself appeared to be crumbling into strange pieces, none of which were the likes anyone has ever seen before.

There were no words that could be said by anyone that could encapsulate the very shock such an event would have on someone.

And when it seemed the darkness of the day finally gave away, and the world settled once again, (Y/n) and Sidon would find themselves instinctively in an embrace, as if seeking to protect each other from whatever had just occurred. When they realized this, fond smiles appeared on their faces, before their smiles slowly dropped at realizing a couple of things.

Firstly, there appeared to be... islands in the sky now, a great series of them that were visible from where they were seated. "H-How did... W-Where did..." The duo questioned in awe, not believing what they were seeing.

Then, there came the most troubling realization, that made both of them tense up in alert. "Z-Zelda and Link! They were supposed to do their investigation at Hyrule Castle!" (Y/n) told Sidon with wide eyes, as the two then looked towards the direction of Hyrule Castle. Now, it was in the sky... and a strange red aura appeared from underneath the castle, an aura that made (Y/n) feel very uneasy.

She could sense a terrifying power being emitted from it... a power that almost made her fall back in despair. They just gotten through The Great Calamity... Was this... another Calamity? B-But Ganon was supposed to be defeated! She couldn't believe it, she didn't want to believe it!

And their friends were supposed to be in that castle, so close to whatever the source of this malevolent energy was!

Prince Sidon gritted his teeth at the sight, feeling a similar sense of dread. It couldn't be... It just couldn't! Was the war he thought was long gone returning tenfold?

"T-This is dire! We have to report this to father, straight away! They may need my help!" Sidon told (Y/n), who looked puzzled at him. What did he mean by them needing just his help?