Confessions Part 2

Start from the beginning

“Sorry, Jer, I can’t. I’m doing something with Donna tonight,”

“Please Jordi. I just want one last date with you.”

“You do realise that you’re the one who cheated on me, right?”

“Yeah I know and I told you that I was sorry about that before.” He sounded desperate. “I promise that I won’t bother you ever again if you come.”

“Ever?”

“I just said that, didn’t I?” he sounded like he was getting annoyed.

Why was he behaving so impatient?

“Ok, it’s a deal.”

“Thank you.” He said, about to leave. Then he added, “Wear something nice.”

“Uh ok.”

I returned upstairs and Donna asked me what happened.

I responded, “I think I have a date with Jeremy tonight”

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

I was seriously thinking about ditching Jeremy tonight but the guilt would eat me up if I did. He kind of looked hopeful when I said yes.

So I did the right thing. I got dressed and waited for him to come pick me up.

About ten minutes later, he arrived, looking quite dishevelled. “You’re late.”

“I know,” he said. “I had to do something.”

My eyes narrowed. “You’re lying.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Why were you really late?”

“I just told you.” He deadpanned. “Come on, let’s go. We’re going to be late!”

I followed him to his car, got in then asked where we were going.

“That’s a surprise.”

I enjoyed the soft music playing in the car and before I could relax, Jeremy said “We’re here.”

We got out and I saw him take out his phone and check it. What is up with him?

Then before I knew what was happening, Jeremy shouted, “You’ll forgive me for this!” and he hopped back into his car and drove off.

I was so confused. What the hell is going on? I looked around at my surroundings. I was at a park a few blocks from my house. I used to come here a lot with my babysitter. It was where I first met Donna. And Nylon.

As if on cue, I heard a voice behind me. “Hi Jordi.”

I turned around instantly. Cautiously I said, “Hey Nylon. What’s going on?”

For the first time ever, Nylon looked nervous. It was kind of scaring me. Just a bit. Or a lot.

“Do you know why Jeremy dropped me here?”

“Yes.”

“Nylon, you’re scaring me. What’s wrong? Did you break something? And why did Jeremy tell me to dress nicely?”

“So many questions.”

“Nylon, you’re creeping me out. Please tell me what’s going on.”

“I think we should go have a seat.”

We went and found an empty beach to sit. A little boy and girl were running around by the slides, trying to catch each other. It was so adorable.

“If I told you that I heard what you said to Donna earlier, what would you say?”

My mouth dropped in shock. I wanted to say ‘Fuck my life’ but nothing was coming out. My mouth had gone completely dry. Nylon didn’t notice my inability to speak though, because he kept talking.

“I just wanted to tell you-you know- I, um, kind of love you back.”

I couldn’t take it. Tears welled up in my eyes and I started to run. I ran as fast as I could. I distinctly heard Nylon calling me back but I wasn’t listening. I ran and ran until I ran out of breath (haha). I was so caught up in trying to breathe that I didn’t realize that Nylon was right behind me.

“Jordi, are you ok? What’s wrong?”

I looked up at him and his face was a mask of confusion. “What’s wrong? What kind of sick, cruel joke was that?”

Before he could open his mouth, I continued, “I don’t even like you, ok? I was trying out something with Donna.”

The ends of his lips pulled up into a smile. Why was he smiling? I practically just insulted him.

“Jordi, I wasn’t kidding, ok? And by the way, I can tell when you’re lying,”

Oh shit. “Whatever ok, Nylon. You can drop the act, it’s ok. Really.”

Then I walked off in shame. The tears had dried on my face and all I wanted to do was go home, cry and eat.

Suddenly, I was grabbed by my wrist. When I was made a 180 turn, facing Nylon, he said frustratingly, “You are so stupid.”

Then he pulled me even closer to him and put his lips on mine. I gasped and he used it as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He massaged my tongue with his and honestly, I was in pure heaven.

A light bulb flashed on in my head. I gently pushed him back. “What are you doing?”

His lips were red and his eyes glistened. He was so beautiful. “What do you mean?”

“You just called me stupid then kissed me.”

“Jordi, you are so blind. I was in love with you since the moment I saw you in that playground. And I still am.” He said, stepping closer to me, looking down at me because he was a bit taller than me. “Everyone saw it, except for you.”

My voice had gone hoarse. “How could I? You are always so mean to me.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Ok, maybe I am but that’s love for you.”

The tears brimmed in my eyes once again. Gosh, why am I so fucking emotional?

Nylon looked scared and unsure. “What’s wrong? You know I was kidding, right?”

I laughed. “It’s happy tears, idiot.”

“Oh. Does this mean that you’re going to give me a chance? Because I prepared a song too. Just in case.”

“Ok, let’s hear it then.”

His face dropped. “Are you serious? I was just kidding.”

“Please? Please please please!”

“Ok, but I’m warning you. I am tone deaf.”

Before he started, he suggested we walk back to the park so while we walked, he started to sing ‘Let Me Love You’ by Ne-Yo.

“Might as you blame yourself, you can’t be blame for the way that you feel. Had no example of a love that was even remotely real-“

“Oh God, please stop. My ears!” I half-joked. He sounded terrible but yet I loved it.

“Girl let me love you and I will love you until you learn to love yourself.”

He kept singing the chorus over and over until we reached the park. When he stopped singing, I turned to him and hugged him. I whispered in his ears, “Yes.”

A/N

Can you guys comment and say if you want the story to end here... I just want some feedback. Also, I'm thinking of having a sequel but it's just going to be Guy's story... basically. Please tell me what you think in the comment section below.

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUU

-SarcasmRocks :)