(Prolgue): Paint It Black

Start from the beginning

John: Depends. What do you need help with?

Annie: I... I think I'm being haunted...

John:?

Annie: I keep getting this feeling as if someone is always right behind me...

Annie: There hasn't been a moment where I didn't feel as if someone was undressing me in their head...

Annie: Thinking about a plethora of vile things to do to me...

John: Do you have a "Always Fans" or any social media where you post pictures of yourself?

John: Because chances are you're just paranoid over something happening far from you.

Annie: No! I don't have anything like that! I only have "Ibook" to see funny animal videos!

John: Then what makes you think you're haunted and not being stalked?

Annie: My breast...

John:(shock) They told you?!

Annie: No! They've grown a cup larger in two days!

John:?

Annie: My hair is also different... I'm not a natural blond... I'm brunette... But no matter what I do, my hair keeps turning blond...

John:(mutters) Not a natural blond...?

John: Hold on...

John:(mutters) 165 cm... C cups... Long, below the shoulders hair... Features are all considered to be the most attractive measurement for the respective categories...

John:(mutters) Except for blond... Brunette is considered sexier than blond...

Annie: What are you muttering...?

John:(mutters) Take into account personal preference...

Climbing over his desk, John approaches Annie, as if she's a wild tiger and he's a tamer.

John: Is there an exact spot where you feel this haunting presence?

Annie: Just behind my right shoulder...

John: Slowly turn your back towards more.

Annie: Does that mean you believe me...?

John: Yes. Now turn.

Annie: Alright!

John: Slowly!

Annie: O-kay! Sorry!

Doing as he asked, Annie slowly turned her back towards John who immediately noticed something Bizarre.

John: I'm going to now approach you. Please do not turn around and kick me in the crotch.

Annie: That...highly depends on what you're going to do... But I'll trust you.

As if he's trying to sneak up on Annie, John approaches and lifts his hand toward her right shoulder. A black, ghostly hand appears from John's body, grabbing something off of Annie who immediately feels the presence gone.

Annie:!

Annie: It's gone... How did you...?!

She turns around, causing John to instinctively protect his crotch.

Annie:?

John:...

He backs away, and trips over his desk, falling behind it, where he stares at the thing he took off of Annie.

A thing no ordinary person could see.