A WWR Guide For The Beginners :)

🚥 "It's one light, two lights, three lights, four and ALL Lights OUT and AWAY WE GO GO GOO!!!"

WWR is the abbreviation of the World-wide Racing.

The WWR motorsport is the most popular motorsport in the whole world. The first race is held back in the 30th century(2950) at LateCont1A. At first, it was only popular among the Mid-World and Late-Timezone-Continent regions. As time flies, the sport has become even more popular globally.

Initially, the sport included racing tracks mostly from LateCont1A/B & Mid-World.
Nowadays, almost all nations in the planet Ven_L2.0 created perfect racing circuits and applied to be part of the WWR's annual racing calendar. 

Building racing tracks doesn't mean they would simply become WWR racing circuits. Those tracks are reviewed and tested by the WWR officials whether it is suitable to race or not.

In fact, it is very extravagant to create and maintain a racing circuit. Nevertheless, it boost one's nation's economy once the races are organized. 

There are a total of 22 racing tracks in the track calendar and teams have to compete 2 or sometimes 3 races for each month. The gap between one race from another can vary. 

Drivers Championship is determined by the total points scored by each drivers and the one who scored the most will win the title.

Constructors Championship is determined by the total points scored by the team. (The sum of two drivers' points who are in the same team)

*w.d.c means World Drivers Championship for short*

There are 10 racing teams.

(Scuderia) Cheval Racing Team -

The most expensive and popular racing team. Uses their own manufactured engine Headquarter based at Imillia, Founded by Lorenzo Cheval Everyone's dream sports car. Started racing since 2950 (the birth of WWR)

Championships - 28 Drivers & 35 Constructors

Colors - Red & White

Current Drivers - Arrick Evans (w.d.c), Nikola Bennet

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeus Racing Team    -

The rival team of Cheval.
Uses the well known automobile brand, Frigate's engine.
Made their debut in 3001.

Championships - 8 Drivers & 10 Constructors.

Colors - Gold & Silver

Current Drivers - Karneel Weltsberg, Luis Horne

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swift Racing Team -

Owned by multimillionaire Zeppelin Swift who was a former WWR racing driver. Uses Mercury's engine. Renamed as "Swift" racing team in 3020 after Zeppelin bought the old racing team, Cosmo_Rush.