09-Meeting Ellery

Hamza took in a deep breath as he opened his eyes whiles the three men watched him in a dreadful silence. Hamza looked at the girl who still had her eyes on him with a cold glint in her eyes.

"Leave" she said calmly as she gave the person who had punched her a cold look.

"Two seconds" she added in a cold tone causing the other woman to tremble as she stood frozen.

"Time up" Kelshun voice rang out chiller than before followed by snapping of bones. A loud thud sounded on the other side of the phone causing the three men jaws to drop behind Hamza who released a sigh of relief.
"Hey" another guard screamed but the girl just sighed in boredom.

"Did you have to do that?" Titan asked with raised brows, his voice sounding shock as he looked at the figure on the cell phone who was sitting in a relaxed posture.

"Yes" came a simple reply.

"Why?" Topaz asked curiously.

"She's annoying" she added as she laid down on the cold tiled floor with a tired sigh. Why the three men held back a gasp. Who kills someone for just that reason?.

"Go find Ellery" she suddenly said to the king in a serious tone. Hamza looked at the girl in shock. Does she know what she's saying?

"Trust me. Go find him" she added looking at the man who has his brows furrowed in somewhat apprehension but he gave her a nod of his head anyways causing her to humm in return as she closed her eyes. The call hanged up automatically.

"Prepare everything" Hamza ordered as he typed in the password the girl gave him earlier while the men went to do as ordered. Her barground screensaver was a blueish giant wolf with forest green eyes. The wolf was fascinating.

He wondered if this was how his wolf looked. If that was him then he was a beautiful wolf. Hamza released a breath as he stood up. He was worried about her well being but he knew he couldn't get riled up. Otherwise that creature would get too happy.

The sudden demand from the girl that he goes to see Ellery is  not making him feel any better. He wonders how Kelshun knew such a powerful creature. Ellery isn't someone whose respect and support could be gain easily. For Ellery, there's no free lunch in their world, he always keeps on a smile but he's one of most dangerous man he has ever known, although Hamza himself is a lot deadlier than Ellery.

"I wonder how she knows that tricky bastard" Topaz said with a sigh.

"Even I'm wondering why we must go see that man. I mean he has always denied us entry to his kingdom" Titan muttered as he stuffed a dagger into a black backpack with a scowl of annoyance as if stabbing Ellery in the heart.

"If he denies us entry again, I will personally skin him alive and use him as an example for the others" Newton added coldly, slipping on his cloak while his two companions gulped nervously. A deadly Newton isn't a good idea for this journey. Newton has special traits which Ellery lacks. Ellery would loose to Newton in a fight for sure.

Although Ellery is a king and powerful one at that, Newton was a rejected prince of special spieces. Newton was found as a baby by Hamza. Hamza had adopted him and took care of him as his own son. Newton and Hamza has a special bond with each other but Newton addresses him formally when their at work, that alone shows his respect for the king. The Supernatural realm might paint the king black always except his pack who has experience his soft side but Newton would always see the best in the cold King.

Hamza who heard Newton reigning advance threat on Ellery, smiled as he slipped on his own cloak. Newton hates Ellery with passion. If it were up to Newton, he would have beheaded Ellery long ago for disrespecting his king. Newton was like a son to him. He cares about him and loves him a lot.