Blurry Past

Hamza's eyelashes fluttered open slowly as he yawned, he rubbed his eyes, looking very adorable with the action. He smiled looking at the girl sleeping in his arms, he moved stray strands of hair out of her half-masked face, caressing her cheeks as she did so.

"I want all of you, Shun. You're so beautiful, brave, and smart that it... it's just impossible not to want to be with you" he whispered in a hoarse voice while she snuggled into him, burying her face under his armpit, causing him to laugh lightly, this cold woman also has an adorable side.

"Why are you laughing my king?" A sleepy tone sounded, sending vibration and pleasurable shivers down his spine, Hamza bit his lower lip, preventing the moan from forming in his throat. Goodness, does she even know the effects she has on him?

"It's time for breakfast," she said not moving from her original position, Hamza let out a growl when the same shiver ran down his spine, his arm tightening around her waist as his carnations elongated. Kelshun sighed, moving out of his arms, and walking into the bathroom without looking at him.

Hamza stood up and looked at her late mate's picture before walking out of the room with his still elongated fangs. He needs to let off some steam otherwise he might do something he would live to regret. Kelshun might not believe that he loves her now because she is still trying to let the past go.

In the bathroom, Kelshun stood under the shower, with her back facing the entrance of the bathroom, the water running down her back created a beautiful image, her long wet raven hair clanking to her back looking darker than its original color.

"I'm sorry but I can't seem to do it. He is wonderful but I just can't see myself next to him" she whispered placing her forehead against the wall, a shuddered breath leaving her lips.

Hamza who descending the stairs was stopped in his tracks when he felt a hand on his shoulder, his beast snapped at the touch of an unknown person, and turning around, he saw a teenage girl, she and Kelshun looked to be the same age but the girl has pure white hair and the same color of his eyes, Hamza looked at the girl with a blank expression, why does it feel like he knows this girl? But he doesn't have any siblings.

"Good morning, Your Majesty" she greeted with a smile on her lips making Hamza's brows shoot up in question. But he gave a nod, acknowledging her greetings.

"You can't win her heart if you keep flaring up. She will come to you and be yours but for that to happen, she has to find her reason.

"You and her previous mate don't look alike but you do have the same thing in common, your every action reminds her of him, she might not love you now but she will when she finds her reason to live again," the girl said with a reassuring smile while the king kept looking at her in silence but his fangs detracted after hearing her words.

"What's your name?" Hamza asked her, taking in a deep breath as regret flickered in his eyes for a second before he covered it up.

"I'm Hazel" the girl replied with a smile.

"God sees," Hamza said with a smile. "Thanks" he added before he continued descending the stairs. Hazel smiled following behind him, she could sense that Hamza loved God more than the Goddess of the moon. She does as well, her father, mother, and brothers do as well.

Hamza walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge, and pulled out some ingredients. "How many are you?" He asked Hazel as he started washing the veggies under running water.

"Four" she replied softly as she started helping him with washing the veggies. Hamza reminds her so much of Kelshun's mate. The two worked harmoniously, within an hour different dishes were ready and set on the dining table just as Hazel's parents walked down the stairs and a boy who was around the age of six years.