07- Alpha Aziz Of The Dawn Moon Pack

She has distanced herself from him as much as she can unless they needed to go somewhere which she was involved, either than that, she was completely out of his sight on normal days.

She has been here for the past four days and was very diligent in her work as his guard but he was running crazy already, the frustration of not seeing her has his beast on edge. He had decided to come release some stress by training his warriors today and was met with a furious guard punching the bag with anger visible in her every move.

"Don't go near her" her brother told the king softly while Kelsey looked at the young man as if he was crazy. This guy is a lot more stupid than he actually thought.

"She's hurting herself and you're saying he shouldn't stop her?" Kelsey asked with apprehension as the masked male looked at his sister nonchalantly but Kelsey wasn't some to fool, he could see the worry in the young man's eyes but there was also a slight curiosity.

"She's dangerous as it is. If he goes near her she would hurt him, trust me when I say hurt is understatement of what she would do" the young man said with a sigh of helplessness. Kelsey looked at the man as if he was mad. That girl can't win in a fight with his king.

"Hahahaha, very funny" Kelsey said mockingly causing the young man to shake his head like a disappointed mother. It is official, this kid was mad. They both watch as the king advance towards the girl with squinted eyes. The girl watched his every move like a predator, the king was taking cautious steps towards her.

"Do not come near me" her voice rang out coldly, eyes blazing with fury and they wondered what got her into such bad mood.

"You're hurting," the king retorted giving her clentched fists a brief glance, not minding the icy tone she uses in speaking with him. The pack's brows raised at the tone the king used, he sounded soft.

"It doesn't hurt" she said with a shrugged. The king pursed his lips, looking at her.

"Let's get it cleaned up for you" he said taking a step forward.

"Can you just leave me alone? I am not your mate" she bellowed causing everyone's eyes to bulged out of their socket. The king lips pursed tightly, hearing her words, his beast whined in pain but he did everything to keep his expression impassive.

"I know. I'm just worried about you" he murmured with a shrugged of his wide shoulders as if her words did nothing to him yet Kelsey and Kelshun's brother knew that those words hurt the king greatly.

"Sis calm down. We could talk about whatever it is. Just don't hurt yourself like this" her brother said softly but still kept his distance from her.

"Let's get your knuckles cleaned up" the king said walking towards her but she shook her head and sprinted away from them causing the king to sigh helplessly.

"Ooohhh no. This can't be happening" her brother said with a worried expression.

"What's she doing?" The king asked with furrowed brows as he kept his gaze on the girl running.

"She's going to be running until her feet are all bloody and she out cold and when I say out cold, I mean she's would be gone for a week" her brother said getting out his cell phone, he quickly dialed a number as he begin taping his feet impatiently.

"You need to come to the king's pack now. I mean now, on all fours. Make it snappy" the king heard Kelshun's brother say before hanging up.

"What is next?" Kelsey asked looking at the girl who was running around the field in an inhuman speed. The pack was gapping at the girl in shock. She has already done about ten laps in five minutes.