Longing

As they prepared to make their escape, Hamza glanced at his men, gratitude, and determination shining in his eyes. "I trust all of you to protect her with everything you have. We will get through this together," he affirmed, his voice steady and unwavering.

The group moved swiftly, their movements choreographed and efficient. They fought their way through the guards, their swords clanging and spells crackling through the air. Kelshun was a force to be reckoned with, her skill and strength proving invaluable in their escape.

Amidst the chaos, Ellery's power surged forth, a display of dark magic that left their enemies reeling. His eyes blazed with raw power, his every movement calculated and precise. The darkness that surrounded him seemed to bend to his will, casting a shield of protection around their group.

With their combined efforts, they carved a path to freedom, their determination driving them forward. As they burst through the castle gates, the night air filled with the sounds of their victory. They had overcome the odds, emerging victorious and united.

Kelshun and Hamza stood together, their hands intertwined and their eyes filled with a newfound sense of hope. They knew that their journey was far from over, but they also knew that they were stronger together, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

As they made their way back to their kingdom, Hamza's heart swelled with a sense of pride and gratitude. Their king and guard bond had been tested, but it had only grown stronger. With Kelshun by his side and his loyal companions at their backs, they were ready to face whatever the future held.

Their care had withstood the trials and tribulations, and as they rode into the night, a sense of peace settled over them. They had weathered the storm, and now, they were certain that nothing could tear them apart.

After getting to Ellery's place, Hamza and his team said their goodbyes to Ellery before disappearing into the shadows with their horses. When they got home, Kelshun walked towards the elevator in silence. She was hungry, tired and exhausted.

As Hamza stood there, watching Kelshun glide into the elevator, a sense of longing overwhelmed him. The flickering light above cast a soft glow on his face as a tinge of sadness washed over him. He couldn't help but wonder why Kelshun couldn't see the depth of his feelings for her.

Every interaction with Kelshun only deepened his affection, like the gentle touch of a summer breeze. He admired her confidence, intelligence, and the way her eyes sparkled with a mixture of curiosity and determination. The way she pushed through any obstacles that came her way with unwavering strength only made him admire her more.

Hours spent together on their mission had woven an unbreakable bond between them. Hamza's heart would skip a beat every time their paths crossed, but he had been hesitant to reveal the true extent of his emotions. Fear of rejection and the uncertain future ahead kept his true feelings locked away, hidden deep within the recesses of his heart.

As the elevator doors closed, Hamza's mind wandered off into a realm of fantasies. He pictured himself confessing his love for Kelshun under a moonlit sky, her eyes sparkling with surprise, and her warm smile reflecting the warmth he felt in his heart. Yet, his dreams were always shrouded in doubt, expecting rejection before the words could even leave his lips.

In the quietness of his thoughts, Hamza replayed all the moments they had shared – exhilarating chases through shadowy streets, daring escapes from dangerous situations, and quiet conversations by the firelight. Their camaraderie was undeniable, but he yearned for a connection that would transcend their partnership.

But as the elevator reached his floor, reality crashed down, shattering his daydreams. Hamza shook his head, trying to clear his mind of the emotions that consumed him. He knew the risks of allowing himself to be vulnerable. The weight of untold words pushed against his chest, but he clung to the belief that their friendship was too precious to jeopardize.