They think Mor Ardain attacked them illegally, with no declartion of war said Gramps. This is bad, if someone doesn't explain what's really going on... said Zeke. But there's no time for that! said Morag.

So what? We just give up?! said Nia as Urayan are about to attack, Heavy cannons! That's Uraya's main weapon said Brighid. Here, too! Mor Ardain also readying artillery! said Poppi, I don't care if we're not going to make it in time! said Rex.

We need to get to Uraya! said Rex, right! said Zeke, wait i said as i heard something then the Praetorium show up.

(Micheal)pov

I watch y/n and his friends, then i saw Amalthus on his titan. So you here Amalthus and Why Jin did that i said as i heard a beeping so i took out earphones with mic and push a button on it, hey Kai what going on? i asked as i heard another voice.

Wait... Maia, why are you using the earphones... Alright so Jack give you the earphone and you want to ask me a request?... so what your request?... you want to her but she... Alright, but it will break a rule in this universe i said.

Okay i will and i will be back with you, also tell your brothers and sisters be nice to Kai i said as i heard her say yes and turn off her earphone. I turn off my earphone and put it inside my chest, well this take a while to plan but i think this plan will work i said as i an keep an eye on y/n.

(Rex)pov

little time skip and we at Praetorium, morning, folks. Everyone sleep well? asked Zeke, not a wink... i said. Figured as much, let's take a nice walk over to the hall where the emergency summit's being held, clear our heads a little said Zeke.

Someone's gotta escort Morag over there, right? asked Zeke. I think I would be perfectly capable of finding my own way... said Morag, and Mythra's meant to be attending too, right? asked Zeke, apparently, yes said Mythra.

See? We might as well all head over said Zeke, I gruess you're right... Let's go, then i said as we head to Audience chamber and see a Indol soldier there. Through here is the venue for the summit of nations said Senelo.

I must apologize, but entry is forbidden to all but the official representatives of each nation said Senelo. I guess this is as far as we go said Nia, Yes... Brighid and I will proceed to the summit said Morag.

I'm coming with you, and so are you, Mythra, remember? asked Zeke. I guess... I'm not sure I like it, but I suppose I have to play my part in all this. Rex, you head back to our chambers with the others and wait for us said Mythra.

No problems! said Nia, be careful in there, OK, Mythra? i asked. Don't worry, I'll handle this just fine said Mythra as we head to our chambers. I was watching from the window, Six o'cock already... Mythra's been in there for a long time now... i said. 

We've just gotta trust 'em, they're dealing with the leaders of whole nations, it's not like there's anything you or me can do to help... said Nia. Nia right about that, we need trust them said y/n as i nod and back what i was doing.

the next day, morning, folks. You're looking a bit better-slept than yesterday said Zeke. Pretty much i said, Fan's state funeral is to be held today, is it not? asked Dromarch. Yeah, I think it was meant to be happening in Seoris Plaza, right outside the Sanctum said Pandoria.

You'll be going, right, chum? asked Zeke, yes, it would be arong for me not to i said. Seoris Plaza very not far away, time to go! Quick-quick! said Tora. Masterpon so bossy somethines... said Poppi as we head for Seoris Plaza.

We watching from afar, I guess they did call her a Goddess... The state funeral makes sense, shouldn't you be with him? asked Nia. He's a boy, best not to bother them at times like this said Mythra.

Heh, I expected you'd more clingy, you really are different from her said Nia. Actually, letting him be was more her idea than mine said Mythra, really? Pyra's? Get out! So wait, you're saying you WANT to go be clingy, or what? asked Nia.

I'll burn you said Mythra, I kid, I kid! Sheesh but It's weird though... said Nia. What is? asked Mythra, I mean, don't you think it's odd? Normally, if a Blade or its Driver dies, It'll just go back to being a Core Crystal said Nia.

So why is Fan just dead? asked Nia, I did wonder the same thing, there's only one way I know for a dead Blade to keep its physical form. Rememder Minoth? I mean Cole, he was a flesh eater said Mythra.

Yeah said Nia, but Fan wasn't a flesh eater, I can say that for sure said Mythra as she show her something. What's that? asked Nia as she saw Mythra doing, that's the shape of Fan's Core Crystal. Well, how it used to be said Mythra.

But...now it's a triangle! said Mythra, Rex and I are quite a unique case, but this is different still said Mythra. How's it different? asked Nia, If a Blade shares its core with another, its shape changes in a uniform fashion said Mythra.

In our case, the center part went to Rex, and the outer part to us. I don't know why that is, but it seems to be a rule said Mythra. ...But Fan's isn't like that... said Nia, Exactly, It looks more like someone stole her core, doesn't? asked Mythra as y/n know the answer.