Chapter 5-Beauty(Nick/Hazel)

Start from the beginning

By the time I look at the time on my phone it's already been an hour. I look behind me to see Nicholas sat on one of the couches by the window reading a book. A few buttons missing from his shirt, his suit jacket draped over the couch's back and his hair a slight mess. But for some reason all that makes him look even hotter.

I pick a book that has a description at the back that makes me want to read it and sit next to him and start reading. He looks up from his book and makes eye contact with me. "So how's the library so far Beauty" I blush at the nickname. "Amazing. It's so majestic I feel like I'm in a Disney movie" and I wasn't lying. The walls of the library are an old wood brown with big window on the walls. It looked straight out of a fairy tale.

As we were both reading I hear someone come in

As we were both reading I hear someone come in. I turn my head towards the sound. A maid pops up.
"Sorry to bother you Mr.Viotto and Ms.Larsen but dinner is ready and everyone is waiting for the two of you." She says in a sweet voice. Nicholas answers "we'll be right there Margaret."

He stands up and fixes himself up before offering his hand to help me up. I take it and follow him to the big dinning room with a round table where Sofia, Enzo, and a boy with caramel hair sits.Nicholas sits down and I sit between Sofia and Enzo where there's a plate.

"You must be my brother's new Fiancé." The boy with caramel hair states. "My names Antonio.nice to meet ya'." "Hazel" I give him a polite smile.

"So how do you feel about marrying a stranger?" He asks before eating his food. "Yea how do you feel about that. Me personally I would actually kill myself before marrying one of my brothers, like even if we weren't siblings 'cause they're like super annoying and super boring." Sofia states in a playful voice. I give a small laugh. "We are not that bad." Lorenzo says with fake offense.

"I beg to differ." An older woman with blonde hair comes in the dinning room. She looks like she's in her late 30s.

"Good afternoon to you too mom." Lorenzo says. My eyes almost widen before I control my facial expressions. But I'm pretty sure Sofia saw my change in expressions because she softly giggled before greeting her mother. Her mother looks so young and her skin looks amazing. I wish I have her skin when I get older.

"Relax I'm not here for you. I see you practically every week." She says to her four children. As I'm about to stand up she says "no no sit down." She gets Antonio to take her seat instead so she's sitting next to me. "Oh my lord. You are just beautiful. I didn't know Daniel had such a beautiful daughter." I slightly blush at her compliment, while I'm wondering when did they get into first name base.

"Well to be fair I didn't know he had a child at all. But anyway." She waves a dismissive hand in the air before turning her attention back on me while the siblings have their own conversations. "What's your name?" "Hazel, Hazel Larsen." The minute I said Hazel something flashed in her eyes but I couldn't figure out what it is.