"It's okay. I have a train in 30 minutes, i need to leave actually." You said and took your bags. "Yeah, of course, good luck." He said when he watched your walking out of the house. "Thank you." You said and smiled.

-
Matt went to the compass like every other day, his apartment wasn't that far from the College. Usually he walking alone and then meeting his friends there, but today someone joined him, unexpected person.

"Hey.." matt heard a voice behind him. He turned around to see Phoebe, his ex girlfriend and your best friend standing next to him and starting to walking with him.

"Hey." He answered. "You living with y/n, right?" She tried to play herself dumb. "Don't do yourself like you don't know." He said. "Oh, you are?" She laughed. "It's how you both met, you was my girlfriend back then and she was my roommate." Matt remind her.

Phoebe remembers that, she always remembers Matt and his little things, she don't even knew why she left him, and for what. "So, I wanted to ask.. did you know why y/n not coming to classes or something like that?" She asked about you. Matt eyes was wide open and he tried to clear his throat.

"No, I mean, we are not talking except paying for the dorm or classes at morning." He says back to her. "Oh. Yeah, I know." Phoebe said and stood for A second, Matt did the same.

"Anyways, if you'll know, tell me. And if you ever want to come and visit me, just come." She shrug her shoulders. "I will." He smiled.

She just walked away from Matt and left him alone, Matt sigh and looked down at his phone to see what time is it, but he kinda of want you to text him and say that you okay.

-
You weren't okay. Not at all. You were afraid as hell. You was hunted by your own thoughts. You still was on your car, outside of your parents house, and still trying to figure out what you gonna say to them.

You finally got the right to move and go to the house. You walked all the way, your anxiety was taking over and you felt horrible.

You knock at the door and waited for your mom to come, she opened the door and hugged you closer to her. You just got into the hug and pulled back and smiled.

"What a surprise!" She shouts. "I thought you coming only on the Christmas." She said. "Yeah, no.. I had a day off I thought of coming and say hey." You laughed. "Well, I'm happy to see you here." She said back.

You follow her to the living room and you just knew you have to stay at your moms house for a while, and then you'll told her the truth.

So you stayed, making yourself to the point where you going to tell her everything.

-
Matt was finally after college day. It's was afternoon and you still wasn't at home. He was worried about you. But nothing happened, no texts, no calls, no phone call to ask if he wash your room or anything like that. Just him waiting for you.

After a few minutes of walking around the apartment he got a phone call. He answered it immediately. "Hello?" He asked. "Wow, someone really waited for this call?" He heard Phoebe from the other side.

"Hey." He sigh. "I thought you were my brother, I'm sorry." He lied to her. "Oh, something happened?" She asked. "Nah, just.. a little things." Matt mumbled and bite his nails. "Well, it's sound like you are anxious about it." She said and laughs.