Encounter ✿

....

Author pov

All jeon family is standing in front of poor girl who is sitting on stairs with her face down.

"What are you doing nowdays" sungpaa asked to yn who is tapping her index fingers continuously.

"Studying" she replied.
"What are you studying". Sungpaa asked while glaring.
"Course book's". She said while looking down.
"So this is your course book"he said while showing a book to her and she gulped.
"How to be millionaire , so this is a book that you are ready huh " he again said.
"I think we all should read this" she said slowly.
"Ofcourse so we can also become a mental like you and climb hill at nights right" sungpaa said angrily.

"Stop finding shortcuts and start taking you studies serious. The money that you waste yesterday was someone else's". Can you even think how ashamed i am". Sungpaa said.

"Leave the poor child Oppa"uncle chi said.
"Yn go to your room" uncle chi said. And yn stand up.

"No stop you are not going anywhere without telling me that WHAT DO YOU WANT ". Sungpaa shout.

"BUSAN" she also shout.
"What " everyone said.
"I mean i want to go Busan" yn said .
"This girl will destroy us" sungpaa said going towards his room yn suddenly stand Infront of him and said.

"Please appa let me go to busan. You know Korea biggest game show. Which you also use to watch last year is held in busan this year and i have it's pass appa please let me go and try i know i am lucky and will won something from there appa please". She said while showing he puppy eyes.

"Yes like yesterday, stop getting scammed yn" sungpaa said.
"No paa this time it's not scam i have a pass" she try to convince.

"Let her go na oppa" uncle chi said.
"You shut up you are spoiling her". Sungpaa said.

"JIWOON find a good proposal for her as she don't want to study anymore and doing these stupid things". Sungpaa said making everyone's eyes wide.

"I have one proposal ". aunt jiwoon said while smiling.

"Ask them to visit on Sunday" sungpaa said while going inside.

Kook start laughing and yn glare at him and he immediately stop.

"Just wait and watch you all how I'll go to busan ". She said and went inside.

Y/n pov

What does Mr Jeon Sungwoon Appa think of himself he'll married me with anyone na bro than i am also Jeon yn but what will I do

I start roaming in my room here and there while tapping me both index fingers and saying "aabara ka dabara" .
Well its my habit whenever i am in trouble, tensed or nervous i start doing that.

🦋

Taehyung was sitting on couch while reading book when his mother came

"My handsome young boy what are you doing" Mrs kim said while smiling.

"What happened maa you are looking happy today". Taehyung smile a little while asking

"Hmm i am very happy because rena came from American to Seoul last night and i asked her to visit on Monday at dinner" Mrs kim said while smiling.

"Oo that's great you and rose will get good company" he said while looking up from his book.

" She is not coming here for me she is coming here for you " mrs kim said
"I am busy on Monday maa sorry". taehyung said while sighing.