[Chapter 4 - A Familiar Face]

[Start Of Chapter]

[Scott POV]
I had been wondering about the disappearance of Fwhip, was it truly just the explosion that caused his death? Or was he still alive..? I couldn't tell just on my own, I had to investigate.

I hopped out my seat in my base and headed out the door, snow crunching beneath my steps.
I looked around my beautiful empire for a raven, I needed to send them off to tell my allies and friends about this.  I quickly found one perched on a fence, keenly waiting for a note to send off.

"Tell Gem, Lizzie, and Sausage to meet up soon, It's urgent." The raven let out a caw of agreement and darted off into the sky, heading in the direction of Gems.

-

[Lizzie POV]
Scott seemed urgent, he clearly needed us for something, although not telling us what...

The raven told me to go to Rivendell and find me at his base, so I did just that, flying off in the direction of his empire. The way to his empire was a little confusing for a big snow storm was rolling over his area, but soon I arrived, seeing Gem, Sausage and Scott standing outside his base, they all seemed to be a little nervous... and cold.

I darted down, landing in the center of the three. "Ok I'm here-!" I said, my tail wagging slightly.
Scott let out a quick sigh, "Great, lets get on in now." Scott whipped around and opened the door, letting us in his base. I cautiously walked in, taking in the build. Sausage stood by the door, I had never seen him so worried in my life..- 

"Alright, so you all are probably confused on why I brought you here." Scott paused, looking at all of us. "You all know that Fwhip is supposedly dead, from the explosion." Sausage squinted his eyes closed, baring his teeth a little. Strange.... Scott took me out of my thoughts once more,

"We need to investigate; I know for a fact Fwhip didn't just die like that."

Gem nodded swiftly as Sausage quickly blurted out, "Of course he didn't-!" 
Scott gave him a weary glance before continuing. "I propose we go to the Grimlands and investigate, ask the people around, all that." Sausage cleared his throat. "Yeah, Sausage?"

"I tried investigating myself already, no one knew where he was at all! I didn't find any trace of Fwhip either..-" Gem cut him off, "Well it's worth a shot! Not like we have anything else to do."
Sausage let out an angered sigh and nodded slowly.

"Alright, it's decided, we will investigate tomorr-" Scott was cut off by the slam of a door, we looked behind us to see the door to his base wide open, "Wha-?" Gem gasped. Snow was flickering outside, ice peeking through, when we saw a familiar figure step through the door.

Alright hope you liked this chapter, I left it on a cliff hanger oooo
the next chapter will be uploaded tomorrow, 1PM EST!

Hehe >:3

If you like the cover art and stuff, check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!It is linked on my profile, I do animations and stuff.

<3