[Chapter 1 - Thanks..?]

!!TW!!
Blood, Wounds, Slight Pain

[Start Of Chapter]

[Fwhip POV]
Ringing grew louder and louder, the destruction I had caused... Will everyone else be safe? Would my friends be alright from what I created? Would they even forgive me? I don't know... All I could do was wait to see what fate would choose for myself. 

The ringing rise and fell, giving me the slightest of hope before dropping down again. As I was about to just give it all up, the ringing faded away... and didn't come back up...

I lifted my eyes open to a squint, all I could feel was a nagging pain followed by a blurry vision.
There was a figure in a crouch in front of me, their clothes were dark with hints of red...
I tried pulling myself up, only to fall back down and hit what felt like charred grass and stones.

The moment I fell back down, I could hear the person stand up and take a step closer to me.
I opened my eyes once more and looked at them, my vision less blurred. Now I could see that they had a long cape that trailed across the ground and a sword sheath with a red crystal in the center of it. Just then the person turned their head and looked at me, they had bright red eyes and messy, but nice looking, brown hair.

They reached their hand out a gave a quick smile, I reached out and grabbed onto them, pulling myself up. Now that I was off the burnt ground, I could feel a small pour of blood trickle down my chin. I clasped onto my face, trying to stop the blood for welling out. 

The figure turned to me and noticed the slight pain, quickly tearing off a piece of their cape and handing it to me, "Use this," he said, they had a strangely familiar voice...

I nodded, smiling a thank you to him before taking the piece of cloth and covering it over my nose where the blood was seeping out from. It seemed to stick down pretty well, so I let go it and turned to the person. "Thanks- but uh- Mind if I ask..- Who are you?" I didn't want to sound rude or anything, I had a pretty good idea of who this was... but they seemed different in some way, so I better ask. "Br- Sausage-! Yeah-heh..!" hmm... strange.

"Oh- My bad..-! I-" Sausage cut me off, "No worries! heh, that explosion must've done something to ya' hehe-!"
"I suppose..."

Hope you liked the first chapter! here's a tip for the future when Bratwurst and Sausage meet at the same time, when Bratwurst is talking, he uses the bold font, Sausage's is just normal.

Words: 468

If you like the cover art and stuff, check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
It is linked on my profile, I do animations and stuff.

If you like the cover art and stuff, check out my YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
It is linked on my profile, I do animations and stuff.

<3