Tell ma... He whispered

I had a friend.. she was my school mate till second standard.. she got married before me.. her mother in law's house is two streets away from our house..

Hmmmm...

After marriage, I didn't saw her for many months.. one day, when I went to buy flowers at early morning I saw her drawing rangoli infront of her house.. and spoke with her... And asked about her well being...

She smiled and came with me to buy vegetables for her house..

She also had many bruises on her hands and back, near her lips and her neck... I bought few turmeric from the market and grinded that in the nearby lake with few medicines on the lake steps, and started to apply for her..She even didn't flinched while I touched them for applying the turmeric paste .

I asked her about this and she told me that she was used to those beatings and can't even feel her skin now.. her husband is a drunkard and he will drink alcohol daily and he will beat her for small small things.. and he will..he... At night , he will... She started to sob..

Sshhhhhh ladoo... Don't cry baby... I can understand.. please don't... I don't need to know anything further... Enough baby... He cood her and rocked them...

After sobbing for minutes, she stopped her crying and looked at him with fear and pain reflecting in her eyes.. Rudra can understand why she behaved like that . That incidents left a permanent mark in her heart, that if a husband drink alcohol, he will surely beat his wife and will abuse her sexually... He have to take care of her and her fear...

That's why...I became scare... There, you told me that... that... you will drink alcohol...will you also?also ...? She stopped looking at his calm face...

Am I looking like a drunkard to you?

She nodded no...

See .. if even I drink means I know my limits, it's a culture here ma..

Jhanvi akka also told me the same .. she said..

Hmmm... See... Even Krish will also, if a person, who is in very big position offer drinks for us, we can't deny that straight away ma, we have to smile and get that from them even we won't drink.. it will look like we are disrespecting them.. and after that drinking that or not is our wish.. okay...

And I'm telling you that I'm an occasional drinker, and my ladoo wishes me not to drink means, I'll won't even take an sip hereafter... Okay? He cood her by pinching her cheeks.. I promise you... I won't.. he said and gave her his promise...

And one more thing... Even if I drink, I won't touch you without your consent and I surely won't hit you... Please just remember this..

Hmmm... She nodded...

Ladoo... You are my love, my wife, my baby de.. how can I hurt you? Do you know how much I feel pain even now, about my behaviour that on the early days of our marriage towards you.. do you really think that I'll do to you like that? He asked with hurt ..

No no nga.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Please.. enna mannichidunga... Naan edho theriyama soliten... Naan oru makku.. please sorry... Neenga feel panadinga.. she said cupping his cheeks...

( Forgive me... I talked without thinking anything and I'm a fool... Please don't feel sad.. I'm sorry)

He smiled and took her palms and kissed it..

Love you... He whispered...

She bowed down in shy..

Oi...