chapter - 17.

.

.

.

Next day!!...

Porsche makes breakfast for Chay as he wants to go college. At first Porsche rejected it but Chay said that he already missed his many classes, if he will not go now his attendance will not be completed and he can't appear in the exam. So, finally Porsche agreed....

After sending Chay college, Porsche also go to his office....

In office!!..

Porsche meet Marsh as he gets so much happy to see him....

They both talk to each other in the canteen then Porsche asked about Mek....

"You don't know that he is going to marry Pete, kinn's brother's bodyguard."..... Marsh said...

"Yeah I know. Pete told me about this, infact they both invited me also."..... Porsche said...

"Well , you know Mek loves him so much. He is his love at first sight.".... Marsh said....

"What?? " Porsche asked in shocking tone.

"Yeah, you know Mek and Kinn are friends from college time, when Mek went to Kinn's home to meet him , he first time saw Pete there and fall in love with him at first Pete rejected but later he accepted." .... Marsh said smiling.

"Wow, nice love Story"....then something hits him....."wait, that means Kinn also come to the wedding."...... Marsh nodded his head as yes....

Porsche looks away and mummred " why I've seen him everywhere."

"Are you saying something??" Marsh asked.

Porsche nods in 'no'.

"So are you also coming with me in Chiang mai??" Porsche asked.

"Yeah. You will be come with Kinn and I'll be there in evening." Marsh said.

They stand up and going towards there floor.

" Marsh you didn't said that you and Kinn are friends." Porsche said.

"Oh. You know. It's not necessary Porsche. Me, Kinn and TayTime both are best buddies in school timing and till now." Kinn said smiling.

"Yeah but you are so different to Kinn. He is... nevermind"...Porsche said.

"He's not bad as you think. It's just..... forget it. But Porsche, Kinn is really good in heart and that's the truth." Marsh said.

"Yeah because he's your friend" Porsche murmured

Then they goes to there cabin.

After finishing office hours Porsche about to left but bumped into Kinn.

"Sorry sir" Porsche said with a fake smile and full of attitude.

Kinn glaring at him then left in a cab to his home as he wants to spend time with Chay....

.

Next day!!...

At airport.

Porsche comes and saw Kinn's car there.

"You are 6 minutes late." Kinn said from behind.

For a second Porsche looking at Kinn but then he smiles and said " sorry sir. It's because of traffic." Kinn rolled his eyes.

They enter side corner of airport.

"All passenger side there so where's we are going?" Porsche thought.