4.want him

Yok is really shocked by that handsome stranger demand......
As much as she knows about him, that man never invites same guy again and even too soon.....

I'm sorry sir, but you can't hire him..... Yok said nervously.....

Why, is his price this much high....... that stranger asked sternly.....

No sir, infact he is not a stripper.....he is just a student who works here as a part timer, and this is his first time to do things like this...... Yok said nervously.....

Why?.....why he did that...... that stranger asked curiously....

He needs money for his brother's surgery...... because his brother had an accident yesterday.....so, he agreed to do that for once.....Yok said......

I'm not interested in his personal life.... I just want him.....as you said I can't hire him, so I have my own way..... that stranger said.....

Please Khun Kinn don't harm him.....he doesn't have anything to do with you..... please leave him.....if you want we have so many boys ...... Yok said while pleading because he thinks that Kinn harm Porsche or his brother......

I'm not interested in any other of your boys, I just want him.... Kinn said and leave that office and that bar....

He comes out from the bar where Big waiting for him with car.....

Big is kinn's personal bodyguard....he knows why Kinn is here, also he is the one who chases Mario out from the bar ......

When Kinn seat inside the car.....he seems lost in his thoughts.....

Khun Kinn, is there anything that bothers you...... Big asked.....

Cut this khun! Big, I always told you whenever we are alone you are just my friend...... Kinn said....

So, tell me what bothers you.....

Nothing, just that guy with whom I spent yesterday's night..... Kinn said.....

Why are you thinking about him....he is just a stripper whose work is to please people...... Big said.....

No, he is not a stripper..... Kinn snapped at Big.......

So, who is he and what bothers you..... Big asked also shocked by kinn's tone.....

Nothing just drive, otherwise we had accident....... Kinn said firmly...... Big nodded while starts focus on driving...... while Kinn again starts thinking.....

 while Kinn again starts thinking

Kinn POV.....

Yesterday, I went to that club because I want to spend time alone.....so, I choose a cheap bar besides any expensive bar......

Flashback yesterday night

I didn't go there for any Hook-up.....but that guy stole my whole attention..... I saw him that he sat on counter table and just continued drinking while his friends encourage him.....if I say he is my type that must be a lie.... I prefer soft, cute and fragile boys with pale body and he is contrasting of all but still he attracts me........