Chapter 7

"You naughty girl."

Theo pulled me into him, leaving my rump with easy access for him to plant a slap on my ass with so much force that it could rival Ric Flair, Woooo!
I jumped in excitement.

"Keep that up Theo, and we'll never make it to the shower."

Chuckling, Theo helped me from the bed, and gently led me towards the bathroom, "Let's go clean up, little mouse."

I watched Theo turn on the water as he bent over testing the temperature, and I took in the view. His behind was a magnificent sight to behold. When Theo turned, he caught my devilish smile, and used my words against me, "Hey now Abigail, keep that up and we'll never make it to the shower."

"Touche," I held my hands up in surrender.

In all fairness, I was really looking forward to the hot water washing away the paint flecks still lingering on my body.

Steam began to fill the bathroom, creating a warmth that my body craved. Finally climbing into the shower, I found my way beneath the stream of water and let out an invigorating sigh of approval as the water cascaded down my face and onto my chest. I relished the heat.

Theo climbed in right behind me, placing his hands on the shower wall next to my head, and kissed up my neck to my ear whispering a small command, "Turn around Abigail, and let me wash you."

His voice sent shivers down my spine.

With a washcloth in hand, Theo added a lavender scented soap, and proceeded to lather up my body, paying special attention to my breasts. He took his time, making sure to get every trace of paint. Theo started with slow circles, then he made his way to my belly and hips, pausing.

Looking into my eyes, he bent down and stole a single kiss, and continued washing my body. There was nothing erotic about this moment, but it held such intimacy that I melted right then and there.

It was my turn, so I firmly grasped the cloth, moving from the stream of water and began the joyous task of cleaning Theo's body from the transferred paint.

As I rubbed the cloth down his torso, Theo closed his eyes, and I felt his excitement brush against my stomach.

Dropping the cloth, I placed my hand upon his arousal, moving up and down at a slow tempo, enjoying the feel of him in my hand. With Theo's body blocking the waterflow, I fell to my knees.

Opening his eyes, Theo gazed down at me and  in that moment, I took him into my mouth. Keeping my eyes on his, I cupped his balls with my other hand and gently tugged them, holding taut. His enjoyment as I sucked and circled my tongue, sent flames throughout my body, encouraging me to continue with ferocity.

Theo moved his hands to my head, raking his fingers through my hair, and moaned as his seed filled my mouth. Swallowing, I licked my lips, and moved slowly to stand facing Theo, his hands trailing down my hair and onto my backside. He bent down and captured my mouth, slipping his tongue in tasting his remnants.

Turning the water off, behind his back, Theo removed his warm lips and stepped from the shower holding out his hand. I placed my hand in his, and I emerged into a chill. Theo quickly grabbed a white fluffy towel next to him, and gently wrapped it around my shoulders. He pulled the remaining towel and wrapped it around his waist and guided me toward the bedroom.

These moments together didn't need words. We were quiet most of the night, and just let our bodies do the communicating. We just let ourselves respond to the other, moving in a fluid dance that almost seemed to have been rehearsed.

Our chemistry undeniable.

Dropping our towels, we crawled into bed, letting the comfort envelop us. Theo pulled me close to him, draping one arm over my breasts, and purred, "You were a delicious treat, little mouse, but now we should rest."