"I will wait as long as it takes, you are my person Easton James." She says as she kisses my lips and I wrap my arms tighter around her. As I switch my attention from her top lip to the bottom lip. I can feel my pants getting tighter as she starts grinding on me again.

"Okay...we really need to stop." I say laughing and she smiles. Then there's a knock on the door so she climbs off me so I can get the door.

"What's up mom?" I ask and she looks behind me at Lizzie. "You have visitors." I look at her confused but I nod and she heads downstairs.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who it could be." I say and she stands up. "It's alright I should probably go anyway." We both head downstairs together and I hear my daughter's voice.

When I turn to the living room Spencer sees us. "Lizzie!!" She yells and runs towards us and skips me to hug her. I smile but stop when I see Margot.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and she looks between me and Lizzie. "She was having a rough time without you." She says with irritation in her voice. My mom speaks up, "Spencer why do we show Lizzie your room when you come and stay with me."
"Yeah! Come on Lizzie! Grandma got me all these ponies!" She says excitedly and pulls her back up the starts as my mom follows behind.

"Well didn't take you long." She says with her jealous tone and I roll my eyes.

"She's just here to talk and we weren't even going through a divorce before you moved on with Tom." I spit back at her and she sighs.

"Easton that's not how it is..." she whispers and I scoff, "Oh please you're still with him and I was doing my job when you chose to find comfort in another man's arms. I'm not saying I'm off the hook because I did kiss Lizzie but when I didn't confessed before anything else could happen."

"Like you were fully committed to being with me. You love her I could tell when we were first together that you weren't fully with me. I just didn't know who it was." She says and I sigh, "Margot, I do love you and I loved you more than anything. I honestly didn't think about Lizzie for a long time. But I do love her she's been my person since we were kids. I'm sorry Margot but I would never cheat on you."

"I know and I'm sorry is it alright if Spencer stays tonight? She misses you." She says as she calls up to Spencer. She runs down and kisses her goodbye.

"Daddy! Can I have a sleepover with Lizzie? We could have a movie night!" She rambles excitedly as Lizzie comes down the stairs.

"Sweetie, how about you head upstairs while I talk to Lizzie alright?" I suggest and she nods running upstairs.

"You don't have to she'll be okay." I say and she smiles that sunshine smile. "No I want to get to know her more. She's your daughter. Plus I like her."

I smile and pull her into a hug. We head upstairs and my mom is playing with Spencer.

"Hey baby, let's get your pjs on and we can watch a movie in my bedroom?" I say and she jumps up pulls out some pjs runs over handing them to me.

I get her pjs on and we say goodnight to my mom. Spencer grabs her pillow and blanket. She pulls Lizzie into the bedroom and asks, "Lizzie do you need pjs?" She asks excitedly and Lizzie nods, "Of course what's a sleepover without pjs."

"Go brush your teeth and we will be ready for movie night by the time you are done." I say and she runs off. I grab one of my shirts and boxers handing them to her. I head downstairs to make sure the doors are locked up.

I head back up and see Spencer cuddled up with Lizzie as they pick through movies. It warms my heart to see them.

"Daddy, come on we are going to watch Moana!" She says as soon as pats the spot next to her so she's in the middle. I look over at Lizzie in my shirt and boxers seeing her legs exposed is doing things to me.

I crawl in the bed but Spencer pushes me off. "Daddy! You need to be in your pjs!" She says and I raise my eye brows. "Spence you know I wear my boxers to bed."

"Oh yeah what about your basketball ball shorts...those could be your pjs tonight." She says and I grab a pair to change into. I forgot about my shirt so I just head in without a shirt.

Once I'm back they already have started the movie. I crawl into bed with the girls wrapping my arm around them. Not too long after Spencer rolls over to snuggle into me and then I hear Spencer's even breathing. I look over to Lizzie also asleep. I reach over to grab the remote turning off the tv. I know we have a long road ahead of us but I could see this being my life.

The two most important people in my life together. Lizzie also snuggles closer into me and Spencer. I smile to myself as I fall asleep easy.

Margot's POV

I'm heading to my lawyer's office to talk about the first steps of the divorce. I'm in the waiting room when my lawyer's assistant says I can head into the office.

"Margot! How are you?" She asks and I smile, "I'm fine thank you just want this over with." I say and she gives me a look of sympathy. "Well if you would've just done the prenuptial agreement before you got married it would be done fast."

"It seemed like a good idea at the time and he wasn't pushing for one since I was pregnant with Spencer." I say and she nods "Speaking of Spencer, so we are doing full custody and to push for child support?" I shake my head immediately, "No child support and 50/50 is fine. He loves Spencer so much."

"Hmm...I got the impression that Easton's lawyers want more than 50/50." She says but doesn't look me in the eye but I'm too concerned about that Easton wants more than 50/50.

"What? Did they say that he wants full custody? He can't do that with basketball being gone for away games? I'll talk to him." I say and she shakes her head. "No just let me talk to his lawyers." She says and I think to myself why would he do this to me? He may not even be Spencer's Biological Father...