Her best friend for Christmas 1.3

Начните с самого начала

"What?"

"How was I teasing you? You're not interested in me."

"No, but...I...look you know what's been going on with me, so I guess I thought you were making fun of me."

"Not at all, just playing." She took my chin in her hand and lifted my eyes to hers, "Just relax, Heather, I've never known anyone that can still be uptight with a damn buzz" she snapped her fingers. "Hey seeing you look like you're kind of upset, how about I give you your present?"

"It's not midnight."

"I have three for you and one you can have now. It's something you can wear right now and I'd like to see you in it."

"What is it?" I asked, as she walked back over to the bag.

"I bought you some jammies." She pulled out a red gift bag.

"Victoria Secret?" I shook my head, "You bought me lingerie?"

"Not really, I bought you jammies, but the kind a woman would wear, not a little girl." She came over and handed me the bag, "I think you look adorable in your little Hello Kitty outfit, but we're twenty, not twelve, we're sexy young women now and I want you to feel sexy."

I reached into the bag and pulled out a baby blue top that was identical to hers.

"Oh, this is pretty." I ran the material across my cheek, "Feels nice too."

"The shorts are like these too." She put her hand on hers; right over the crotch which was the only part of the shorts that was solid black, the rest was lace.

"Oh, you want me to put these on now?"

"Yes! Let's see you looking all cute, but sassy."

"I...don't know."

"What's your problem?" she looked put off, "It's a gift! What do you think I'm going to take pictures or..." she frowned, "You...you're not nervous because I'm into girls are you?"

"Of course not!" I said quickly, feeling like a bitch she was offended I would think that of her and here I had been just about drooling over her.

Not just drooling, but I had shamefully masturbated on a couple of occasions about Holly, not with me, but picturing her with other girls, but that was close enough and wrong.

"Then change for me."

"Okay." I agreed, trying to make it up to her. "I stood up, "I'll be right back."

"Oh, change here." She rolled her eyes, "Don't worry, I won't be checking you out."

"I know you won't."

"Then what's the problem? Seriously, Heather, we changed in front of each other all the time!" she pointed, "You really think I'll check you out?"

"No." I nodded, "You're right, I'm being stupid."

"I'll turn around." Holly muttered, putting her back to me.

I stood up and as I started to pull my pants down, looked at the mirror to insure she couldn't see me in it. I noticed she was facing the other way and felt another twinge of guilt, she really wasn't looking. I kicked my pants off slipped out of my panties, then quickly pulled on the shorts. They were tight, but when I looked in the mirror over my shoulder I had to admit they did great things for my ass.

I removed my shirt and as I pulled the new top over my head Holly said, "Cute titties!"

"Hey!" I yelled, pulling the shirt down and blushing, "You said you wouldn't look!"