Part 3. Skillcurve.

After Kayn satisfied his need to kiss you until sucking your soul out, both returned to the auditorium holding hands. The Heartsteel members quickly realized what had happened once they noticed the pale red hickey on your neck. They were a bit surprised to find out what you were willing to do it at school but they were still happy for you two. Yone was proud of you for achieving your goal, but he was disappointed in your indecency.

Your love for each other was as young as the night and it was just starting. While you were aware of Kayn's rebellious and reckless personality, you were unaware that his driving mirrored those traits. On the way to the bowling alley, he had run 5 red lights, 7 stop signs and almost ran over a woman. The entire ride you spent praying and holding on to your seat belt as if your life depended on it. Let me correct that, your life DID depend on it.

Everyone had arrived at the bowling alley, including the captain of the volleyball team who didn't want to leave Yone's side. "It seems that Kayn wasn't lying," you thought, relieved when you saw how the girl forcibly hugged Yone's arm but he was just shooting disapproving glances at her. Ezreal was excited to finally be able to rest after weeks of rehearsals leading up to the talent show. K'Sante and Sett were arguing about who was going to have the highest score at bowling while Aphelios just listened to them even though he knew who was going to win: Him.

While Yone and Aphelios paid for the hours everyone would be playing, the others ordered snacks and drinks stupidly in the restaurant bar of the place.

"I want some nachos with extra cheese, extra beef and... extra everything!" Kayn asked excitedly. He hadn't eaten all day because he had forgotten to do so out of jealousy.

"What do you want, beautiful?" He asked you before snaking his arm around your waist.

"I'm good," you said shyly.

You really didn't have much of an appetite being surrounded by strangers. You weren't afraid of the people you didn't know because you knew, for what you had heard from Kayn and Yone, that they are good people. Yet, you couldn't shake the shame away. You had to know them better to be able to trust them.

"And chicken nuggets!" Kayn shouted so that the cashier could include that in the order.

Everyone got their shoes. Sett helped Aphelios tie his shoelaces like the prince he is. The captain, seeing this, asked Yone to do the same but he flatly refused. Having his shoes on, Ezreal began to dance to check that they were tied properly. You and Kayn just watched him and laughed at him because he looked funny.

Everyone was playing in their respective turns. You asked to be the last because you had never played in your life. Not having many friends, you had not had the opportunity to do things that other kids your age usually do for fun, such as going to karaoke, going to the arcade, or skipping class. Your life used to consist of playing League, practicing your guitar skills, and aimlessly surfing the vast web. Maybe that would change now that Kayn was your boyfriend... only if he asked you.

Even though Kayn confessed and kissed you, you didn't know exactly what he wanted from you. Did he want you to be his girlfriend, his lover, his friend with benefits or was this just going to be a situationship? You wanted to ask him where you stood with him but this wasn't the right time.

"You may be better than me at playing League but you won't beat me in this," Kayn said with a proud smile.

Kayn is very competitive. He loves to compete and that is why he usually turns everything into a competition. Even the most ridiculous thing can become a competition if he puts his mind to it: seeing who can fold a burrito the fastest or who can stay awake the longest.

You rolled your eyes at his statement but didn't look away to watch how you were supposed to play, since you didn't have the slightest idea what you were supposed to do. Kayn took one of the heavier balls, stood in front of the throwing line, swung the bowling ball back to create momentum, and then threw it so that it glided fluidly down the lane. The ball knocked out all the pins with one shot. Strike.