Unforgettable night

Tokyo 7am:
~Shin Shin Kai~

Things aren't going so well for team 1..Seems like it's not the only one!
Team 2 has a challenge to face..

"Is everything good?",Doppo asked as he leaned above Jack.

"Yeah everything is good so far.Expect the fact that we are struggling to keep up with the gps trackers.But we can handle it",Jack took a sip from his coffee,his eyes glued on the computers screen.

"Oh my! What's this!"

"What is it Mr Shibukawa?Do you need any help?",Gaia asked looking at Shibukawa's computer screen.

"I don't know..,this thing just appeared on my screen.I must have tapped something by accident.."

"Wait..Why is it in my computer too..!",Gaia tapped the keyboards buttons trying to delete it.

"Kosho what did you do!Why did you open this file!",Kureha scolded his brother.

"What!But I didn't open it!"

Kato->"YOU STUPID IDIOT STOP TAPPING RANDOM BUTTONS!LET ME HANDLE THE COMPUTER BY MYSELF YOU ARE USELESS ANYWAY!"

"WHO DID YE CALL USELESS YE BASTARD!YOU WANNA MEET MY FISTS??",Chiharu grabbed Kato from his jackets collar ready to start a fight!

Doppo->"All of you stop it right now!Something is not right.."

Suddenly the whole rooms screens went black.The computers,the monitors,the screens on the walls.Everything was pitch black!
Before anyone could say something about it,all the devices started flickering with weird texts and bright colours.Not only that but the glitches made ear bleeding sounds!Everyone closed their ears with theirs hands except Guevaru who was still asleep.

Kureha->"WHAT IS HAPPENING!"

Kato->"IS THIS SOME KIND OF VIRUS?"

Kosho->"I DON'T KNOW BUT ITS SLOWLY KILLING MY EARS!"

Doppo quickly turned to the monitors to check if at least the locations were still showing up.

"WE CANT DETECT THE GPS TRACKERS!JACK WHAT DO WE DO!"

"I WOULD HANDLE IT IF THIS SOUND WASN'T KILLING MY EARS!"

At that moment Gaia let go of his ears and slowly took a big inhale.He then yelled at the top of his lungs, causing the sound to stop!The lights,glasses and cups in the room shattered but thankfully the computers survived.
Everyone looked at Gaia surprised uncovering their ears.Even Guevaru woke up!

Gaia->"Now that we don't have the problem of the sound,let's get rid of the virus before we totally lose track of them!"

"Got it,I'll handle it!",Jack grinned and cracked his knuckles making a loud sound.

"WE BELIEVE IN YOU JACK!"

Egypt 2 am:

~Inside the pyramid~
~The maze~

"STAY STILL GOD DAMN YOU YOU STUPID SNAKE!", Baki yelled as he held tight on the snakes neck trying to stable himself.

"BAKI!HURRY UP!,WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!", Yujiro yelled as he fought snakes at the same time.