Sam was sitting inside the plane trying to keep a calm face, 'I am going to kill him.'

Galloway, "Honestly, they should not be allowed to live with humans, they are aliens. So what if they are children? Fact remains they are alien and if they are to stay with humans they should be given to scientists."

Bumblebee muttered into the private comm, -Sam looks ready to murder.-

Optimus hummed watching with very annoyed optics, -I do not blame him.-

Will was holding Sam but even he was getting pissed off, 'I need to get rid of him soon. Why and how did he follow us again?'

Epps nodded at him as he whispered into the emergency line, "Code R V 2 9 M. We need to do something before we end up with a massacre."

Sideswipe who had been eaves dropping snickered, -We are about to get a show.-

Jazz grinned viciously under his face mask, -If Miles does not commit bloody murder first.-

Will smirked as an alarm sounded through the craft, "Emergency dispatch. We have to jump."

Galloway stared, "Jump? What do you mean jump? Jump as in jump?"

Sam, "The enemy is targeting this ship, so yes we have to jump."

Galloway, "Excuse me young man? I was asking the soldier not a civilian."

Sam, "I am not a soldier but I am also not a civilian. The only civilian here is you actually."

Miles pushed him, "Sam is a Shield Master, I am a swordsman and you need to get ready to jump."

Will, "I will help him. You lot get ready for battle."

Optimus smirked, "Of course Will, though maybe we should investigate how a civilian sneaked in with soldiers during a mission?"

Will grinned, "Yes, that should be a very interesting investigation."

Galloway, "Now, now, I am here to represent the country of America."

Will ignores that, "Now, listen up, you are the only civilian here so I do not know if you know the procedure to jump off a plane safely."

Galloway shook his head frantically at that, "No, no, no, I cannot jump off a moving plane. I do not know how to .."

Will watched the back side of the plane open, "Listen up, you will have fifteen seconds to pull the cord after jumping okay? After getting off the plane you have to pull the cord."

Galloway, "I do not know what you are saying."

Will bonked his head, "Listen, we are in a war zone. You need to keep yourself safe, got it? See this cord?"

Galloway, "Yes, yes?"

Will, "After jumping you have to pull it really hard okay? I need you to pull it hard."

Galloway pulled the cord, "Okay!"

Will, "Not now you dumbass, you are still on the plane."

Galloway, "Gaaaaahhhhh!"

Ironhide snorted, -That's one very efficient way to deal with an annoying politician.-

Prowl's shoulders were shaking from amusement, -Indeed.-

Sideswipe, -Who are you and what have you done to Prowl?-

Epps, "Did he say goodbye?"

Will, "No, he did not."

Miles, "You good?"

Sam was looking outside, "I will be, don't worry about me. Worry about that."

Ironhide, "Dreadwing is in trouble."