Romance 💕 ࣪ ִֶָ ⋆

17+

KARTIK:

"and what if I want to get tired"
She wishpered seductively looking into my eyes and tracing the fingers from my face to neck.

I opened our room door and closed with my leg . I made her stand on her toes , and pinned her on the door , my one hand holded her hands above her head and other holded her waist .

I pressed my lips on her and started kissing her softy. Her hands started to struggle and I left her hands , she moved her hands into my hairs and her one hand going down from my hairs to neck to chest to my lower abdomen. She touched my clothed crotch and I groaned making her smile between the kiss .

I broke the kiss and joined our forehead and mummered,
"You're definitely not being a good girl".
She smiled and I lost there.

I pressed my lips on her in urgency , and then cupped her nape , my hand went to her clothed breast and I squeezed it painfully and she moaned and I smirked and thrusted my toungue inside her mouth while squeezing her breasts.
She wrapped her arms around my neck , kissing me back with same speed and passion, my hands torturing her nipples .
We converted soft kiss into a hot one as we both ate each other's mouths.

I broke the kiss and picked her up taking to bathroom. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my neck, biting it gently as she sucked there, my hold tightened around her body as I groaned .

I panted and holded her body tightly making her moan,
"Ahumm",
And sucked harder, I put her down and caged her between the shower and me .
"Kartik.."she whispered as I looked at her eyes, I know she's aroused.

I slammed my lips on her , kissing her till she's out of breath. My hands roamed around her body making her moan, as she pushed herself close to me as I shoved my toungue into her mouth.

"Uhmmmm", she moaned when her back hit the cold wall. I pulled her closer and start removing her saree and jewellery and throwing it somewhere in bathroom . She removed my coat and shirt and now I was left only in my pants .
She held my pants unbuckling it and pulled it down . I stepped out of it , and her hand hit the shower button making it turn on .

Water rolled down out bodies as I hold myself to thrust inside her.

My one hand groped her boobs and other massaged between her thighs making her throw her head back .
God she looks so hot.

"Ahh", she cried out in pleasure, her body is sensitive.

"Beg shiva" I whispered near her ear,and sucked her earlobe.

She looked at me and said,
"Ka..kartik....pl...please....fuckme...".
She cried out as I twist her nipples painfully.

I pulled away making her groan.
"Beg baby." I wishpered in her ear , her nipples perk as I gazed at them.

She slid down on her knees just in front of my dick, She turned her face up looking at me.

"Please fuck me daddy.." She said so seductively making my hard erection twitch.

I held her nape pulling her up and kissed her hard and pushed her against the wall , I pulled up her thighs making them wrap around my waist , as I pushed my dick inside and she moaned out loud.
"Ahhhhh",

The moment I was fully inside her she came panting heavily.
"Ohh my", she cried out .
"Argh", I muttered as I felt her walls clenching around me .

"Fuck", I cursed and moved , making her eyes rolled back

Tears rolled down her eyes and I circled her clit, and the stimulation made her release again.
"Kartik..." she moaned when i thrusted her way too deep inside her.