💫 Chapter-73💫

Start from the beginning

Since he started laughing as soon as YN finished. Guess who it was? Simple, the one whom none can scold. Our muscle bunny who is also the makane.

He was laughing out loud and hearing him laugh, all the others started laughing too while Jin was glaring at them.

After some minutes they all stopped laughing. YN looked at Jin and asked

YN- Jin Oppa, The other Oppa always call you Boss when it's realted to Mafia work. Are you their leader?

She asked. Jin smiled and shooked his head which was quite a surprise for YN and I guess for you guys too. Am I right?

YN- Wait....really? You aren't there Leader?

Jin- Yea. I am not.

YN- T-then who is? And why do they call you Boss?

The brother's chuckled a little at YN's confused face. Jin came near her and held her hand and took her towards the couch. He made her sit there and he also sit with her.

Jin- The actual leader is your Namjoon Oppa, not me.

He said and YN immediately looked behind at Namjoon who nodded his head. She again looked at Jin and said

YN- T..then why you?

Jin- Well, we were very young when we became Mafia and believe it or not but that time we had so many enemies too. And all of their main motive was to kill the leader of Bangtan. Since once the leader is dead, the whole Bangtan will under their control. Now, as a big brother can I ever let anyone hurt my younger brother?

YN shooked his head as No for Jin's question.

Jin- See. That's why, for the underground world, we pretended that I am their leader. And they can't do anything to me since I am the eldest and have the protection of my 6 younger's. I told them not to call me Boss everytime but I guess it became their habit now.

He said and all of them nodded their heads agreeing with Jin. YN made a Oh understanding.

YN- You know Jin Oppa, you and all the Oppa are the best! I am so lucky to have you as my brothers.

She said and immediately hugged him. He aslo hugged her back.

💀💀💀

Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook were returning from the Police station after getting the information they needed. They came inside the mansion and saw Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung were already there playing with Sarang.

They came inside the mansion. The others saw them and gave them a smile.

Jimin- Hyung, you are smiling?

Jin- Yea. Why will I not?

Jungkook- What do you mean Hyung? Did you guys found any proof?

He said and saw Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung, all four of them nodding their heads.

Yoongi- Wait really?

Taehyung- Yes. Not only the proof but also the person who accused ..... actually the person who put the fake accuse on me.

He said and the others nodded. Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook came and sat on the couch infront of them.

Yoongi- How?