Then Gus and Hunter came to the table and ate their food, As Willow talked with Gus and Amity, Hunter stayed quiet and looked over at you, it wasn't normal that you'd stay quiet, but he knew things were just hard at the moment.

Hunter finished his food quickly and walked over to you and cleaned his plate, same did you.

"Hey" he said in a hushed tone, turning to you with a slight smile

You didn't turn to him but said "Hm?"

The blonde put down the plate, then grabbed Y/n's chin, making them look at him, into his magenta eyes

Y/n's face darken a pink color, then blonde said "Are doing alright?"

"I- uhm, doing good!" You stuttered, from the sudden actions he did

The witches at the table looked over at you both

They gonna kiss? Willow thought

I knew they liked each other! Gus thought as well

Hunter let go of Y/n's chin, and said "Are you sure?"

"Mhm!" She was to stun to even speak(The woman was to stun to speak)

You finished cleaning you plate and walked out the room, with a red mess, looking like a scarlet like of color all over your face.

Y/n grabbed some shoes and put them on, then walked to the cottage again, once she got to it, she put her hand on the doorknob and opened the door.

The sky got a blue and orange color, you saw the human stuff stand, right in front of you was Eda and King

"Come over here kiddo!" Eda waved over with a smile, with king on her shoulder

Y/n felt tears of happiness roll down her cheek, she rushed to Eda but as she tried to hug her, the reality hit them, it was just a daydream, now she was just inside the broken cottage.

Dropping your head to look at the wooden floor, wiping the tears with your forearm. "Stupid.." you repeated

Y/n turned back and walked out the cottage, feeling like a pure fool to think she'd just walk back home where she belonged

Once they got back to the house, they heard Luz "Okay guys, we are going to try and make a working portal, starting now" her fist hit the table making her phone fall "Ah damn it"

"Oh Y/n your back!" Gus exclaimed with a smile.

Y/n looked up at the group and said "Oh- yea, Let's just start on the portal"

The group nodded and got up, they were still in their outfit from yesterday, putting their shoes on and walked out the door

Hunter walked beside Y/n, he noticed that your eyes were a slight bit red, he put his hand on your shoulder as comfort, but Y/n didn't realize.

Luz opens the door to run-down cottage, the group came inside, and Gus opened and closed the door a few times, hoping the door would re-open, but it failed.

He looked back at the group, with a frown on his face. 

"Alright everyone listen up, we don't know how or when to get back to the demon realm but if we do this together, we might be able to" Amity faced the group as she said her speech

Gus asked, "But how?"

"We'll find out" Y/n smiled, putting their hand on Gus's shoulder

Willow glazed around the cottage, saying "Maybe we should clean up this place, it looks old and a bit rusted"

The group nodded, and Luz went to get the brooms and trash bags, Amity, Willow and Gus started to make a small pile of leaves in the corner, as Y/n and Hunter got rid of the traps that the witch hunter put.

Y/n was down in the basement, getting rid of all the traps that was set on the floor, then put it in the trash bag and went upstairs to see Hunter stuck in a trap.

"Oh uhm.. The weather is great right?" The blonde says, trying to act normal.

Y/n laughed and said "No fucken way you're stuck in a trap."

Hunter rolled his eyes and said "Ay! I didn't see it, the leaves cover it up"

"Idiot"

You walked over to him and ripped the string that was stuck to his legs, making him free from the trap "Thank you" he smiled.

Y/n got up "No problem"

"Uhm, I have a question for you" He asked, looking around the cottage, seemingly concerned.

You tilted your head 'What's up?"

Hunter asked quietly "Why are your eyes red?"

"They are?" The (h/c) girl asked, with raised eyebrow

The blonde nodded.

Y/n thought themself and mumbled "I don't know" with a shrug.

"Were you crying?"

You paused and said "I guess but it was for a stupid reason, let's just continue"

"Hold on a minute, tell me the reason" The grimwalker pulled you back to him.

"I told you, it's non-sense."

Hunter spoke "No tell me, please. I'm getting worried"

Y/n sighed and explained "I was just daydreaming I was back with Eda and King"

Hunter hugged you and whispered into your ear "I promise you; we'll get back to them" you can feel his hot breath close to your ear.

"Thanks" you buried your head into his shoulder

A faint blush and smile came on Hunter's face "Let's get back to cleaning"

After a while of collecting traps and throwing it into the trash, you both went back to the main area of the cottage to see how the rest was doing.

And they were doing great! The leaves and sticks were all gone, and Willow even added a few plants to make the cottage more vintage

"Wow, this is great!" Y/n smiled

Willow smiled and said "we tried our best"

To be continued