The Next Morning And Class reaction

Depuis le début

Yagyu Asked (Y/n) to Walk her to her Room and he Complied,Once they got there...he was Gonna go back to his Own Room but..

Yagyu:(Y/n),Wait.

(Y/n):Hm?

He stops as Yagyu Embarrassingly asks For A Kiss from him and He Complies as he pecked Her on her Cheek,Walking away after finishing.

He didn't get Far as Yagyu Grabbed him.

(Y/n):Huh?

Yagyu:That's not How you do it.

(Y/n):What Do you-*Muffled Shouts of Surprise*

Yagyu Placed her Lips onto (Y/n)'s lips and Wrapped her Arms Around his Neck with Our Toddler teen Being Confused about what's Even happening but The Hormones within the Teen aspect of the toddler teen take Control and Wrap the Toddler teen's Arms Around Yagyu's Waist,Continuing the Kiss until neither could breathe.

Yagyu:*heavy panting*How....was that?

(Y/n):*Heavy Panting*It.....Was Something.

Yagyu Says That From Now on, She's his Girlfriend and that she's Looking foward to their Next Date.

She heads inside her Dorm Room but not before Winking at (Y/n) who is just Confused as Heck.

(Y/n):'Date?Girl.....friend?What's A Date?And....What's A Girlfriend?'

He went to his Room and deal with it,Tomorrow.....But Remained Completely Unaware of What's Gonna Happen With the rest of his Classmates.

(Y/n) Woke up and Saw the Time,It was Time For Breakfast.

He went Downstairs and By the power of.....his Powers,he Managed to create a Breakfast Buffet.

his Powers,he Managed to create a Breakfast Buffet