let you go

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

Hello,it's me your stupid author😭
I'm really sorry I have done a big change in the book
Mm it's a big change so please don't be sad......
Soo the change is---
Like just imagine that yn and jungkook are in university from the very first ok?!
I'm so sorry I have done this change now...and not in the start..
Andd
Jk age will be 22
Yn age will be 20

So sorry I will not repeat my mistake again❤️😭

_-_-

"I-i hate y-you"she said and cried under him.
______________________________________

"Are you a baby?"he said while caressing her hairs.

"H-huh?"she said not understanding what he mean.

"Why you cry so much,always crying like a new born.."he said in a sarcastic way while looking in her doe eyes which were curiously staring at him.

Just then she started to struggle making him glare at her.

~But she didn't stop,what she was doing...

"STop"he shout in a calm voice making her flinch and stop her actions.

Just then he look at her.

"What to eat something?he said out of nowhere.

She shook her head,denying that she isn't hungry.

But deep inside she was....she really was..as they were on the beach and didn't eat anything their as they were planning to have dinner together with yn sister...

"TELL me"he shout

She wobbles her head in acceptance
As she was so much hungry
As she is really fragile and weak, she need food..

He smirked

"What you wanna eat princess"he said while rubbing his thumb on her lower lip while his eyes were looking deep inside her eyes..where as poor her was trying to look around but him being jerk has told her not to look anywhere but him...

"N-noodles..n-no..R-ramen!!"she said.. like a baby demanding her parent what to bring..

"But it will not fill your empty stomach princess..."he said

"N-no I want to eat r-ramen I love it"
She said while shaking her head.

"Ok ok calm down baby I will come just in a minute you stay here ok!"he said.

He was about to get up from her but out of a sudden he get pulled back as she pulled him with his collar by her trembling hands

"W-wait"she said while biting her lips

"What princess?"he said amazed

"I-i want to go home please let me go"she said as tear gather in her eyes.

His eyes darkened by the term of leaving her,but immediately calm down,knowing that his love is scared of him..

"Ok ok don't cry hmm I will let you go don't cry my princess"he said and gently wiped the tears from her eyes.

"W-when?"she hiccups while saying.

"After you eat the dinner ok?"he said just then he look at the clock hanging near his wardrobe.

"But princess it's already 9:46 do you still want to go?he said

"I will g-go today only"she said

"And how will you go?"he said raising his perfect brows

"M-my unnie will c-ome to pick m-me!!"she said "I will c-call her!" she again said.

"Ok then but you'll only call her after you finish your dinner or I'm not letting you go"he said in a serious way.

"Ok"she said being happy by going far away from him.

But little did she didn't know
SHE can't leave him that EASILY!!

______________________________________

will update soon.....really soon......

Bye bunnies❤️

....tillllll then vote and follow me!!❤️....

...

..    Published on_22.11.2023. ...