Shadow x guiding light - fluff & angst

requested by my friend Nobodyjust_vii

Go follow them they are talented

Anyway vee here u go

Enjoy or I will eat gl/hj

TW: suicide attempt

A quick summary: before the update shadow used to look like someone who was hunged so this is where this chapter's inspiration comes from. In this he is a suicidal entity and Gl comforts him :]
--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

Guiding light POV:

I was helping a player survive in the hotel. the player was at door 30 when the seek eye appeared. I looked at the player and they seemed to not have noticed the eye. As they entered the next room they were startled by the eyes. they were quite unsettled as they walked the eyes stared at them. they saw a painting. they walked towards it. they touched it as their hand got covered in a goo-like slime. "that's not a painting." I whispered. The player cleaned their hand and continued. they reached the hallway. As they were about to open the next door a black entity with one eye came out of the floor. below the entity, there was a puddle of black goo that looked like liquid as the entity raised from it. the entity only had one eye as it struggled to get separated from the puddle. the player rushed out of the door. I tried to guide the player out of the chase but they got stuck under a shelf and Seek caught them. "you were caught by Seek... the obstacles have crawlspaces. crouch into them! my light shall guide you." I watched as the player left the game. I sighed as I watched Seek calm down and go back to the floor.

I teleported to door 69 expecting shadow there. Instead, I was greeted with an empty room. I thought Shadow might have teleported away thinking I was a player "Shadow it is me guiding light" I said expecting the answer but all I heard was the heavy never-ending rain and the knocks of El Goblino or Jack. I started to get concerned as to some 'bad experiences' I had when I left him alone once. I looked around for him trying my best not to panic but failing because of the anxiety I felt. I kept telling myself everything was fine as I finally opened door 89. It was one of those rooms that contained many bedrooms. I checked all the rooms and when I opened the last door I saw shadow. Hanging, I quickly cut the ropes and put him in the bed losing the noose. There was no way to check the heartbeat or the breathing since he was a shadow entity. All I could do was wait till he gained consciousness.

I noticed there were cuts on his hand that were barely noticeable because his cuts and body were almost the same color. The noose had left a mark on his neck which seemed to be an injury. I healed both of them and sat next to Shadow patiently waiting for him to gain consciousness. After what felt like hours he gained consciousness and sat up. "Ugh... I feel dizzy..." He said as I quickly got up and hugged him. It took him a few minutes to process when realized that I had seen him hanging. "Why did you do it Again.... you promised me.." I said looking at him as he looked away not sure of what to say. He looked at his hand noticing the missing cuts and marks "I healed them." I said hugging him tighter. He didn't look at me feeling guilty because me being sad "Why did you do it again...?" I asked as he refused to answer. I kissed his cheek understanding he did not want to talk about this "Do you not want to talk about this right now?" I asked as he slowly nodded "Alr.." I said knowing the best thing to do right now is to comfort him.

I hugged him as he finally looked at me and said "I am sorry...don't be mad..." "I am not mad shadow I am just sad that you did that again." I said as he hugged me back pulling me closer "I am so sorry." He said kissing my head "I forgive you" I said with a reassuring look making him feel better as he kissed me. I kissed back and after good 2 minutes pulled away "Shadow promise me you will not do this again" I said but Shadow stayed silent seemingly not wanting to make promises that he cannot keep I sighed and kissed his cheek before saying "Can you promise to atleast try?" I asked as Shadow agreed to my term of trying to at least not harm himself.

I hugged him snuggling into his chest as he looked at me and simply smiled wrapping his hands around me tighter. "Are you feeling better now?" I asked "yea...much better that now you are here," he said and I could not help but smile as he pulled me closer cuddling me as I cuddled him back. I wrapped my wings around him making him feel more comfortable "Shadow please don't do this again. I don't want to lose you." I said as he stayed silent for a few minutes before responding "I will try my best to improve" "You promise?" I asked looking at him and making eye contact "I promise" he said smiling as he gave me another kiss before pulling away after a few minutes. I snuggled into his chest again as I spoke "I love you shadow" he smiled and responded "I love you too guide" I felt sleepy in his warm embrace and from the voice of his I could tell he was sleepy too. After a while, I slowly started drifting off to sleep "Sleepy?" He asked "Yeah. You are too right?" I asked as he nodded. I cuddled further into his chest as we both slowly drifted off to sleep.
--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------
Words: 1008

Speed running this at 3 am

Happy New Year guys I hope you all liked this and the new chapter soon

*dies*