A normal day in rooms

Cl's pov (also this is the past):

It was a normal day in the rooms....I was waiting for a player to come I mean there was no point of it bc no one comes here

To my surprise a player came.they took the gummy flash light and left. I just followed them I mean they were my only hope to get put of here. After 30 doors they had relaxed.

They found bob's desk and decided to take a break there.... why would they need a break? It is not that hard to open a 1000 doors. After a few minutes they got up and started to walk again.

They reached door 60. It had gotten pretty dark so they took put the gummy flash light and continued. At door 69 they died to that red creature  I told them the information about it

"Oh..Hello.
I am surprised you found this place...
Its pretty tedious to just get here, last time I checked.
Anyway what'd you die to?
Oh...the red one. I am not sure on what I would call it..
Well, it usually attacks around a-60, so..
... you could just call it a-60. I don't know.
Anyways, I hope you don't mind trying again. It would be helpful."

I could see their soul looking at their body before they left... I heard talking in A-140 so I decided to check it out.

"Hello?" I asked. "Who the fuck is there?" Some thing replied. "Are you a player?" I asked " Oh hell naw" another voice replied. I decided to take a look and say three entities. " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT-" the shortest entity said
"Don't scream 90." The red one said. "What are you...?" The tallest entity asked. They had a smiley face. I am cl... curious light... who are you?"I asked "Oh so you are the one who guides the player?" The red one asked. "Yes..." I responded. "That explains why the players were calling us by the names of the rooms we attack in." The shortest said. "Meh we don't have a name ig you can call us that" the tallest said. " you call me A-60 and these two idiots A-120 and A-90 right?" A-60 asked "I AM NOT AN IDIOT BITCH" A-90 said

"90 calm down you don't want to attack anyone right?"120 said "but he called me an idiot >:(" 90 said. "Well you are an idiot" 60 said and they started fighting.

Cl's pov (Present):

" hi bitch" 60 said "hello A-60"i responded. "Um..I might have broken A-90's Arm....." He said " WHAT HOW-"i asked "uMmM I mIgHt hAvE yEeTeD hIm." He said " WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT???" I asked "sOrRy" He said. I rushed to see A-90. " this is going to hurt ok?" 120 said. "12p what are you doing!?" I asked " He did not respond and just popped the shoulder back into the socket. "Better?" 120 asked 90 just noded. Then 60 came in the room. "I am sorry :[" He said " never do this again." 90 replied. "I promiseeeeeee" 60 said. "I will go now and hope a player comes."I said before leaving.

A few hours later a player came and as always I followed them. They reached A-62 and A-60 attacked at them. It seemed like this player can get me out of here. They got in a locker and as soon as A-60 left they got out and continued walking. Every time 60 attacked they got in the locker. They reached a-98 and 90 attacked. They did not move so 90 did not harm them. They reached A-124 and 120 attacked them and they got in a locker. We reached door 999 and the player almost opened the door but 90 attacked and they died. We were so close. "MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH" 90 was laughing hard. "nice." 60 said. "They were so closeeeee" I said. "Where tf is 120?" 90 asked "Idfk" 60 said. After a few minutes of silence 60 just picked up 90 and ran away. "Is this kidnapping?" I asked myself.

120's pov:

I heard 90 screaming and I could tell it was because of his anger issues. The noise was coming from A-460 so I decided to see what is going on. I saw 90 tied up. "Why tf-" I asked but before I could finish my sentence 60 said " mf was gonna bite meh"

" *sigh* untie him." I ordered. "Fine" He untied him and 90 tried to attack him but before he could I picked him up. He lost control and his stop sign appeared. We did not make a single movement until he snapped out of it. One he did he felt bad af. "I am so so sorry...." 90 apologized. "It is fine." Then 60 snatched 90 from me and hugged him.

He kissed his cheek and hugged him tighter." I am so sorry :[" 90 said. " It is fine bitch" 60 said. " but-" 90 was gonna say something but 60 cut him off by saying " Sush!" I chuckled at the response "Don't laugh mf" 60 said "why not?" I asked "sUsH!" 60 said "fineeee" I responded." Can you put me down?" 90 asked " no." 60 said "plz" 90 asked "naw" 60 said.

After a few minutes 60 let 90 go. "I am going to bully cl" 90 said and left. After a few minutes of silence 60 said "wanna burn some stuff?" "Ofc" we started burning stuff. After some time to a- 780 to a- 679 all rooms were on fire. "Shit" I said " I will call cl.

60's pov:

We are so dead. I walked in A-001 and say 90 t-posing while cl crying. " um.. cl" I asked " *sniff* what?" Cl responded. "Um... all the rooms from a -780 t0 679 are on fire." I said " fuck" cl said and Rushed to 120

Third person pov:

Cl managed to put the fire out. 120 and 60 were scolded.

--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

At this point idk what am I typing give meh requests.

1026 words