eyes x halt- fluff

Requested by Ki4tK8t

Because halt is an introverted entity who has social anxiety They are dating 😀👍

Enjoy :]

--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

Eyes's pov:

I was just chilling in door 79 until someone Tapped my shoulder. I quickly looked back and saw gl "hey eyes. I just came to tell you that an human is here." They said "Oh. Thank you gl" I responded. "Np!" They said before they disappeared. " *sigh* here we go again..." I said to myself as I tped to door 17 waiting for the player. As soon as they walked I  they looked at me. They look3d away and said " DAMN YOU ARE SO UGLY YOU MAKE OUR EYES BURN!" They said. Rude ngl. I thought to myself. "EVEN IF I COULD LOOK AT YOU I WOULD NEVER" They said as they walked past me. I despawned.

《 after 10 minutes 》

I was planning to attack the player at door 37. "Hey eyes" a voice said. I could tell that it was gl. "Hello gl" I responded. "I just came to tell you that the player died." They said. "Who killed them?" I asked "halt" gl responded before leaving.

I decided to visit halt because normally he gets very upset after a player comes in his hallway. I simply tped to door one and started walking. After a few minutes of walking I opened door 12.the lights flickerd longer then usual.i knew it was halt. I knocked on the door not wanting to startle the entity. There was no response.I knocked again but still no response. "Halt you There?" I asked even tho I knew he was inside because he NEVER leaves his hallway.still there was no response. I opened the door and saw halt crying silently. "Halt..?" I asked. As I closed the door behind me. He was startled as he quickly wiped his tears.

"O-Oh hey ey-ye-es" He said. I sat down next to him and said "what happened?" "N-nothing wh-hat ar-re yo-ou ta-alking ab-bo-out." He said. I knew he was lying. Because of his body language. "Halt...don't lie to me.." I said. He did not respond. I kissed the smaller entity's cheek. He was blushing very lightly. "Please tell me what's wrong...." I said "fi-ine..".

Halt's pov (flashback):

I was just reading a book which is over 3477 years old and is written in ancient Greek, Latin and sanskrit. It is about black magic, rituals and other stuff.

Suddenly I heard the door opening so I quickly hid the book under the table and tped behind the player. 'Turn around '. I tped in front of them. "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT OHIO PACKMAN!" The player said. Ohio? What is that? Meh I will just ignore it. I thought to myself. "YOU ARE UGLY AS HELL I BET NO ONE LIKES YOU!" They said. They are probably right... before they could say anything they died. After that I sad near a drawer in my hallway and started crying silently.n 

Back to eyes pov (Present):

"Hello??? Halt??" I asked. Halt has been quite and not moving for the past 10 minutes.he has probably spaced out. I snapped my fingers in front on his face "o-oh so-or-rry I sp-pac-ced out." He said "it is fine anyway can you tell me what happened?" I said. " *sigh* they c-calle-ed m-me ugly an-nd said no on-ne likes m-me.." He said tearing up. I hugged him tightly and said "BULLSHIT!" Halt was startled by the change of tone "I am sorry for raising my voice. What they said is a lie they don't know anything." I said as I kissed him passionately. He was shocked before kissing back. I pulled away and said "They don't know anything about you. You are beautiful and many people like you." He hugged me tightly.

"Th-han-nk yo-ou ey-yes." He said. "It is fine darling." I said as I hugged him back. I noticed he was blushing hard probably because I called him darling. I chuckled as I hugged him tighter. After a few minutes of silence he said "w-wan-nt t-to r-read a b-book?" I nodded. "Yk y-you ha-ave to l-let me go f-for th-hat" He said. "Nooooooooooooo " I said. I didn't want to let him go. I loved how cold he was (hugging halt feels like you are sitting in ac) "w-wh-hy?" He asked "pleaseee?" I said."fi-ine" he responded.

I looked into his beautiful cyan glowing eyes and said " your eyes are so beautiful.." He blushed at the compliment "s-s-shu-ut u-up...".he said I just giggled at that. "N-now ca-an I ge-et a b-book?" He asked "fineeeee" I said as I let him go. He got up and took a book kept in a closet. "Hi-id-de gav-ve m-me thi-is" he said. "Oooo what is it about?" I asked "it is about a gir-rl wh-ho's sist-ser went missi-ing " he said. "Interesting..." I responded as he sat next to me. I immediately hugged him. "Can I cuddle you?" I asked. He nodded and started reading as I cuddled him. I closed my eyes as he kept reading. He is so cute! I thought to myself. After a few minutes he stopped reading.

"Why did you stop?" I asked. "W-we have fi-inis-shed the b-boo-ok" he responded. "So fast????" I said "e-ey-yes we ha-ave been reading f-for 1 ho-our a-and I am a f-fast reader." He responded "we have been reading for an hour??" I asked "y-yep" he responded " I guess time really flies when you are enjoying " I said. He just chuckled "awww ur so cute" I said as he looked away blushing. I kissed his cheek giggling. "Any-yways wh-hat now?" He asked looking at me "idk I just want to cuddle you" I said. He just nodded as I continued cuddling him. After a few minutes he relaxed completely against me. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Soon he fell asleep. I closed my eyes as I started to fall asleep.

--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

1058 words!

Also here a video I found to yt lol

*dies*

Check my art book for the design and some facts about halt